Official Battlefield 3 Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Land mines at intersections are your best friend. Drop 2 of them joints and someone is going for a ride. I stay rackin up kills off mines i forgot about. GOod thing aout land mines is they stay there until they get destroyed or found :troll:

I love when these clowns in them dune buggies start racing through the stage at 100mph with a packed car and find one of my mines. Get to see that car fly through the air on fire with 2 enemy kill notifications :ahh:

You know you're on a shytty team when you start taking objectives by yourself. ENemy will have 1 or 2 guys there, you kill them, take the objective and not one of your teammates is in sight. Got me verifying that im still on a full team. Like, where the fukk these cats at.

i stay merking them with the LAND MINES i do the exact same thing i might switch to eng when somebody experienced is doing the killing so i throw the C4 on there vehicle run watch it EXPLODE :ahh:

ya i hate when on a shytty team your the one taking all the flags and shyt while they letting the others one get taken

i be laying the MINES all over the flag area and BOOM they die :bustback:

Jet

Banned
Daps
I don't rock with silencers

lowers the damage level of ur weapon breh

this ain't MGS, stop being sneaky hoe. Bust ur gun and do it loud

silencers are the truth! sneakin' up on the enemy without them knowing where you are >>>>

mtar + silencer = :stylin::stylin::stylin:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I always rock a silencer if I can. I'm going to use every tactical advantage I can, and not showing up on a mini-map is leaps and bounds more important than a couple inches of bullet drop.

If I know where you are, but you don't know where I am, I got the jump on you so it doesn't matter if I need an extra bullet to take you down.

Plus, quieter is sexier, imo. Wayne said it best man. I love when that bytch go "phew"

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukk a suppressor. nikkas run when they hear my gun :birdman:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Man I decided to take a break from the multiplayer to finish up the single player campaign on hard and grab that silver trophy. I was only like 3 missions away from ending the game on hard.

I go to click on campaign and it says that I haven't beaten any missions at all?

wtf. I'm not tryna start this shyt all over again.......

I fukkin hate EA man

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Gonna jump back on sum bf3 i guess. Been neglecting it like crazy... but bc2 been funner then ever since i came back why the fukk do i get bored with bf3??

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
fukk not using a silencer I took a whole team out in rush from having it silenced. I hate giving my position away as I almost get shot instantly when I don't have a silencer