Official Battlefield 3 Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was gettin murdered in team death match last night but finally managed 17-15 after not moving in the open and using cover. Using the map helps alot too. If i see a orange arrow i usually just throw a grenade at it. Can usually pick up some kills.

ya i always spot them for my team to help out i try to cook my grenade before throwing it so they have less time to react too it :pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
that shyt burns my soul...take it out on your team then :violent:

You can do a lot of damage to a team if they cooperate with the soflam targeting. I go to a high building, put a soflam up, hide and target vehicles. If you get a teammate who loves rockets you can keep the opposing teams vehicles Destroyed.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You can do a lot of damage to a team if they cooperate with the soflam targeting. I go to a high building, put a soflam up, hide and target vehicles. If you get a teammate who loves rockets you can keep the opposing teams vehicles Destroyed.
im a have to play with you nobody uses the soflam anymore and I need it for my javelin land to air missle assignment (destroy 5 air vehicles with at rocket)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
im a have to play with you nobody uses the soflam anymore and I need it for my javelin land to air missle assignment (destroy 5 air vehicles with at rocket)

GT on PSN = CRAKFACE

If you wanna just the jav let me know. I usually play engineer but i dont mind using recon if i get to see helicopters getting swatted out of the sky. Nothing more :takedat: then havin a soflam targetting a attack chopper and seeing 5 rockets chasing that bytch.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

ya whats up with that though soflam is needed when you getting OWNED by a bunch of planes and shyt.

Whenever i put it out dont nobody wanna use there damn JAVELIN. :fire:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'll be honored if you take my DOG TAGS FAM :pachaha:

aint nothing like playing against someone who KNOWS HOW TO PLAY.

Land mines at intersections are your best friend. Drop 2 of them joints and someone is going for a ride. I stay rackin up kills off mines i forgot about. GOod thing aout land mines is they stay there until they get destroyed or found :troll:

I love when these clowns in them dune buggies start racing through the stage at 100mph with a packed car and find one of my mines. Get to see that car fly through the air on fire with 2 enemy kill notifications :ahh:

You know you're on a shytty team when you start taking objectives by yourself. ENemy will have 1 or 2 guys there, you kill them, take the objective and not one of your teammates is in sight. Got me verifying that im still on a full team. Like, where the fukk these cats at.