Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Jet

Banned
Daps
Battlefield 3: Armored Kill will be available to download September 4th for Premium members on the PlayStation 3 first.

Youtube comment:

fukk you EA and DICE.

Now you're completely fukkING OVER your loyal gamers.

We put in the packet of serial numbers.

Dealt with the terrible battlelog interface.

You released the game when it was halfway done with testing.

The limited edition of BF3 PROVES to be worthless now.

Tried to sneak in spyware into Origin and then played the innocent card when confronted.

If I could type more I would. BF4? fukk off. I'll be torrenting all of your "award winning" garbage. Yeah. Come the fukk at me.

:smh: @ EA and Dice

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Was playing last night. I dont really see the new cqc maps in rotation.

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
You know what pisses me off? EA's whoring of my beloved Battlefield franchise... I mean the game isn't even "done" feature wise (voip, battle recorder, etc) and they talking about BF4 already... I still feel like a beta tester for this game

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Wow people are now starting to realize that BF3 is shyt? Till this day the game feels incomplete and I still prefer Bad Company 2. BF3 has a plethora of problems and they keep releasing DLC after DLC without addressing these issues.

Anyway, in other news: Check out this guy's aggressive recon video:

Jet

Banned
Daps
Battlefield 3: Armored Kill “Death Valley” Off-Screen Gameplay Footage From Gamescom 2012

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
You know what pisses me off? EA's whoring of my beloved Battlefield franchise... I mean the game isn't even "done" feature wise (voip, battle recorder, etc) and they talking about BF4 already... I still feel like a beta tester for this game
How they've done the games and expansions is no different than how they've done it in the past, honestly.

If anything, the bigger fanfare (the franchise has definitely risen in stature) has helped the quality of the content.

I fukking OD'ed on BF3, haven't even played any of the expansions. It honestly is dangerous how fast time flies playing that game. And I'll probably be playing the expansions soon.

We'll have a two year window before Battlefield 4, and tons of extra content for BF3...they've just announced very early that they are working on it.

It's turned into a bigger draw, so the suits are trumpeting its profit potential.

tl;dr version - :cape: