Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I love conquest and hate rush. I really get to enjoy all the vehicles and weapons on Conquest. Every section is like its own war. Rush is 1 objective and because of that the game play isnt very dynamic.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk I just can't get the flow of a match in this game everything feels off. Matches long as hell cuz of custom servers, etc. I just can't quite get into this game thatmuch.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
EA/DICE has screwed this game up with that server bullshyt. Hard to find a game with a normal ticket count now. It would've been ok if they at least kept most of the official servers up but as soon as people started paying they started taking them down on some :scheme: shyt

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
EA/DICE has screwed this game up with that server bullshyt. Hard to find a game with a normal ticket count now. It would've been ok if they at least kept most of the official servers up but as soon as people started paying they started taking them down on some :scheme: shyt

I'd just be happy if there was a way to tell how many tickets a game has on the console version. Some people list it in the server name, but not always. I hate logging into a server and realizing that shyt is a 500 ticket game. Then that shyt gets added to my quit count when I bounce. :snoop:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'd just be happy if there was a way to tell how many tickets a game has on the console version. Some people list it in the server name, but not always. I hate logging into a server and realizing that shyt is a 500 ticket game. Then that shyt gets added to my quit count when I bounce. :snoop:

For real. You have dudes actually making 300 ticket Rush games. I mean seriously...

300 TICKET RUSH. Who the fukk wants to defend that long!? :wtf:

Jet

Banned
Daps
According to the official Battlefield Twitter account, “Battlefield 3 multiplayer, Battlelog, and Origin access will be interrupted July 18th from 10PM PST to 1:30AM PST July 19th.” It’s not clear if the longer maintenance period only applies to Battlefield 3 or all games.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps

On the server browser put DICE in the search....u will find the official servers with regular tickets. Someone will be fakes with a 1,000 tickets but u will be able to tell which is real and not.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I only play Rush when im bored on BF3. The maps aren't built right for Rush...u cant flank enough...just ends up being a cheap kill fest.

Conquest has a ton of freedom...if I want to get quick cheap kills I'll just play Conquest Domination. If i want to get the defend and hold your ground feel that Rush gives I'll just play Conquest Assault. Either way Conquest lets u play the game you want.

But I will admit on BC2 Rush was the GOAT. The Maps were perfect for the mode and Conquest suckeds on there

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
For real. You have dudes actually making 300 ticket Rush games. I mean seriously...

300 TICKET RUSH. Who the fukk wants to defend that long!? :wtf:
Partly the reason i havent been fukking with bf3. Something about the game as well just doesnt keep me involved, ive been back on bc2 for past couple weeks. Bc3 hopefully is even better.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

This. I hate entering in games WITH 1250 TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bryan: And the Dice servers are there but they are few and always filled. And why can't you find any CQ matches in the server browser?

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Battlefield 4 would be pointless on the current gen when BF3 pushed it to its max. What more can they do but just make small fixes to what they have now?