Official Battlefield 3 Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
smh, whats the point of the shotguns? I tried using the first one, and shyt takes atleast 2 shots to kill. By the time I get my 2nd shot off, I'm dead.

bullshyt, every fukking time i run into someone with a shotty, the shotty will win against every gun

everytime i use a shotty i can destroy a group of enemy no problem:upsetfavre:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
gamer brehs...

i finally got my dads copy bf3...but i dont have one clue about where to even start...how to play...anything

and i know ya'll hate COD up in here but thats all i know how to play

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
gamer brehs...

i finally got my dads copy bf3...but i dont have one clue about where to even start...how to play...anything

shoot me pms whenever ur on homie :beli:

also, u need to cop a 9 dollar online pass to play it online.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
also, ur gonna crash jets and helicopters left n right since this is ur first time playing.

I suggest that u go to search in the search games multiplayer mode and type in "practice" or "flight school" There u should be able to fly around in Jets and Helicopters by urself without anyone else to shoot ur ish down (sometimes a few others may be there too doing the same tho)

That's how I learned to fly

:yeshrug:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Also, DO NOT PLAY TDM in BF3

I see thats all u play in COD and thats fine because that's all really COD is capable of doing :beli:

Playing TDM in BF3 defeats the purpose of playing BF3. Here u got these big ass maps, all these land vehicles and jets, yet people rather cut the maps to a fraction of its size and shoot each other repeatedly in a small ass compound?

:upsetfavre:

u might as well go back to MW3 if thats what u want..........

Play "Rush", its fast paced action and u get to plant bombs/defend and fly/drive vehicles, Conquest might be too boring for u. (it can be for me sometimes)

:win:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
gamer brehs...

You're going to suck at first. Just accept that as a part of life. This isn't a game where you can spray and pray and expect to win every gun fight. It's a little bit more tactical than you're use to.

See that rectangular button on your controller with the word "Select" above it? Every time you see an enemy, aim at him and press that button. This will help in multiple ways. One, say you miss your shot, or he sneaks behind a corner. He'll be much easier to find because he'll stay on your mini-map for a few seconds, and he'll have that red marker above his head. Also, not only will you be able to see that, your other teammates will too. If you spot the enemy, and your teammate kills him, you'll also get a few points for spotting.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Good luck to you newbies.

I'd tell u to hit YouTube and watch some tips/footage. It'll help

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Good luck to you newbies.

I'd tell u to hit YouTube and watch some tips/footage. It'll help

ExpensiveThrillz is a fast learner

She used to be garbo in MW2 (A game that I was pretty decent in) by time MW3 dropped she stepped up her game and was usually number 1 or 2 in the games I occasionally ran with her.

Me on the other hand I suck ass in MW3, I dunno what it is....cause I was good at MW2....... I take 2 steps and I'm dead in MW3, fuk that game

:to:

Jet

Banned
Daps
The M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS) is a U.S. light multiple rocket launcher mounted on a standard Army Medium Tactical Vehicle (MTV) truck frame. The M142 HIMARS is set to appear in the Armored Kill expansion pack, available to the United States as their Mobile Artillery Vehicle. The Russian counterpart is the BM-21. -- **This screenshot shows how the vehicle will actually aim and fire. Most of us thought that you would have a big mini-map and you just click on areas that you want to rain down the artillery but it looks like it will be more simple, it will work like a grenade launcher and you would just adjust the angle and keep shooting until you kill a target. It seems to be that you will have six rockets loaded and the ammo is unlimited.**
Image1.jpg

On the left we have a close look at the new light Russian tank called 2S25 Sprut-SD. As well as on the background we can see the huge tank battle.
The 2S25 Sprut is a light tank based on the BMD-3 chassis, but with a much larger 125mm smoothbore gun. It is meant to be a modern-day tank destroyer. The 2S25 Sprut is seen in the screenshots and box art for the upcoming Battlefield 3 expansion pack, Armored Kill. It is a Tank Destroyer, meaning it has the armor and chassis of an IFV like the BMP-2M, but also carries a very large gun. That means that it is both fast and powerful, but in return has weak armor.

Image3.jpg

The Quad Bike (or ATV) from the first person view. Similar to its characteristics in Bad Company 2, the Armored Kill quad bike is a two seater vehicle, with one person driving and the passenger sitting on the back.
Image4.jpg

A first person view from a new US tank destroyer, this tank can hold up to 5 passengers. A HUD looks like from APCs (e.g. – LAV-25). Moreover the tank on this screenshot has the Reactive Armor on the sides.
Image5.jpg

A view from AC-130 Spectre: This is the anti-air cannon that can be used to defend the AC-130 Spectre from incoming jets. Control of the AC-130 is determined by control of a base. The pilot is AI controlled, but there are two gunner positions; one for an autocannon, and one for a large-caliber gun. Players can spawn into the gunner seats, or even spawn and parachute out of the aircraft. The gunship is still vulnerable to enemy aircraft, as it is quite slow and large, though it is capable of deploying flares, albeit a limited amount. Gunners can also access a 360 degree anti-aircraft gun.
Image6.jpg

Much to the excitement of many Battlefield fans, this trailer also introduced the brand new snow-covered map, Alborz Mountain (located in northern Iran), complete with tall frosty peaks, narrow mountain passages, frozen lakes and densely forested areas. Below are some scenes from this stunning and epic new battlefield. This map is sure to provide some unique gameplay experiences. You’ll notice the mini-map in the images below now include letters for every flag, making it much easier to coordinate offensive and defensive maneuvers.
Image8.jpg

A Sniper Atop Alborz Mountain as Jets Battle it out Over Frosted Peaks
Screen-Shot-2012-07-19-at-3.06.31-PM.png

A Foot Soldier Rushes Towards a Fishing Hut in Order to Capture the Objective
Screen-Shot-2012-07-19-at-3.08.56-PM.png

These Solders Opt For a Flanking Route Across the Frozen Lake
Screen-Shot-2012-07-19-at-3.09.12-PM.png

A Chase Through Narrow Mountain Passages
Screen-Shot-2012-07-19-at-3.09.50-PM.png

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS) is a U.S. light multiple rocket launcher mounted on a standard Army Medium Tactical Vehicle (MTV) truck frame. The M142 HIMARS is set to appear in the Armored Kill expansion pack, available to the United States as their Mobile Artillery Vehicle. The Russian counterpart is the BM-21. -- **This screenshot shows how the vehicle will actually aim and fire. Most of us thought that you would have a big mini-map and you just click on areas that you want to rain down the artillery but it looks like it will be more simple, it will work like a grenade launcher and you would just adjust the angle and keep shooting until you kill a target. It seems to be that you will have six rockets loaded and the ammo is unlimited.**
Image1.jpg

On the left we have a close look at the new light Russian tank called 2S25 Sprut-SD. As well as on the background we can see the huge tank battle.
The 2S25 Sprut is a light tank based on the BMD-3 chassis, but with a much larger 125mm smoothbore gun. It is meant to be a modern-day tank destroyer. The 2S25 Sprut is seen in the screenshots and box art for the upcoming Battlefield 3 expansion pack, Armored Kill. It is a Tank Destroyer, meaning it has the armor and chassis of an IFV like the BMP-2M, but also carries a very large gun. That means that it is both fast and powerful, but in return has weak armor.

Image3.jpg

The Quad Bike (or ATV) from the first person view. Similar to its characteristics in Bad Company 2, the Armored Kill quad bike is a two seater vehicle, with one person driving and the passenger sitting on the back.
Image4.jpg

A first person view from a new US tank destroyer, this tank can hold up to 5 passengers. A HUD looks like from APCs (e.g. – LAV-25). Moreover the tank on this screenshot has the Reactive Armor on the sides.
Image5.jpg

A view from AC-130 Spectre: This is the anti-air cannon that can be used to defend the AC-130 Spectre from incoming jets. Control of the AC-130 is determined by control of a base. The pilot is AI controlled, but there are two gunner positions; one for an autocannon, and one for a large-caliber gun. Players can spawn into the gunner seats, or even spawn and parachute out of the aircraft. The gunship is still vulnerable to enemy aircraft, as it is quite slow and large, though it is capable of deploying flares, albeit a limited amount. Gunners can also access a 360 degree anti-aircraft gun.
Image6.jpg

Much to the excitement of many Battlefield fans, this trailer also introduced the brand new snow-covered map, Alborz Mountain (located in northern Iran), complete with tall frosty peaks, narrow mountain passages, frozen lakes and densely forested areas. Below are some scenes from this stunning and epic new battlefield. This map is sure to provide some unique gameplay experiences. You’ll notice the mini-map in the images below now include letters for every flag, making it much easier to coordinate offensive and defensive maneuvers.
Image8.jpg

:ohhh:

I'm glad they finally got a snow level. All of those desert levels were starting to look bland. Here's hoping we get a jungle level in that map pack too. About to hop on tonight and put in some work :boss:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's funny how this game enhances ur reaction time and vision.

i can spot an enemy WAY far away hiding behind something and just see the top of his head move, and that's all I need.

Also it's crazy how you can be running and out of ur peripheral you see a red laser flash by and u know what time it is. Usually by the time you see the laser it's too late. LOL

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
does anyone think those new compact maps are worth the money? i heard players abuse the shotty like crazy