Official Battlefield 3 Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So this game is pretty much dead, huh?

I never see anyone playing it online. I havent played it in lik 2 weeks myself.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
MGS4 and MLB The Show have been taking up my time

I got a crack in the middle of my BF3 disc also, the plastic circular part and its making its way up to the disc area (not there yet) I put some crazy glue on it to stop the crackage (is that a word?)

what do u think causes that shyt? the case?

This is the first time this has ever happened to a PS3 game I own, usually it only happens to NBA 2K games

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
MGS4 and MLB The Show have been taking up my time

I got a crack in the middle of my BF3 disc also, the plastic circular part and its making its way up to the disc area (not there yet) I put some crazy clue on it to stop the crackage (is that a word?)

what do u think causes that shyt? the case?

This is the first time this has ever happened to a PS3 game I own, usually it only happens to NBA 2K games

not sure man, whats your recommended classes for when i start? im only renting not getting the dlc just yet, wanna play with silenced weapons, whats the best gun/class?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
no point in renting a game u gotta pay 9.99 to play online with.

The quickest way to level up would probably be assault/medic or whatever that class is called. If u see teammates drop, just revive em and collect points, in between that make sure to bust ur gun and drop some bodies.

When I first started I ran with engineer tho, mainly cause I just wanted to blow up shyt with rockets

:manny:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
no point in renting a game u gotta pay 9.99 to play online with.

The quickest way to level up would probably be assault/medic or whatever that class is called. If u see teammates drop, just revive em and collect points, in between that make sure to bust ur gun and drop some bodies.

When I first started I ran with engineer tho, mainly cause I just wanted to blow up shyt with rockets

:manny:

it doesnt cost much to rent plus i will be purchasing in the next week or so anyway, i only play multiplayer. thanks for the tips :mj:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
i finally got the game a few days ago, im a battlefield vet from the PC, i converted to the 360 recently. My advice to any new player, as i think tom stated, be the medic, its easy to level up and you wont have to worry so much about kills as much as strategic placement of the medical packs. one thing i noticed is that you dont get the defib right away, but itll come at like the next level. either way im looking foward to playing conquest again.

its weird not being on the pc with 32/32 but on the otherhand, shooting each other to get to a fukking jet was annoying, especially on battlefield 2 where this was rampant.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The most annoying thing about this game (besides campers) are people on your squad who play Recon and place a spawn beacon point nowhere near the objective

it's like what is the fukking point of that? ....why place one at all, I don't get it. Theres always some idiot who will place a spawn beacon right next to your teams home base :why:

Can u destroy ur own teammates spawn beacon?

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
which system breh?

My bad about ditching on Friday, my internet died out and that shyt didn't come back until the following morning. shyt is still giving me problems, but I should be ready to :bustback: by the weekend.