Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
What do my PC brehs think about CQ? I was thinkin about coppin but i haven't played BF3 in months... is this shyt CoD style meat grinder?

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I had more fun with bf3 but I played bc2 a lot longer. I will say this the destructible environments in bc2>>>>>>>bf3

not only that, wtf was ea thinking? how you going add a bunch a stupid ass shyt like laser, flashlights, suppression blur and a whole lot glare. come on, let just add a bunch a shyt to annoy players aiming. what kind of train of thought is that. lets not give players the ability to customize their loadout when not in-game. :snoop: i swear cats that think bf3 is piff, more than likely never played the previous battlefield.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I put so much time into BC2 its crazy...then I put a ton of time into the Vietnam map pack. That was the most balanced shooter I ever played..and the maps were dope. BF3 is good but BC2 was another level with it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think their was a ton of variety in terms of maps in BC2. You had artic, desert, and jungle urban warfare type settings. BF3 maps all look the same imo. I can't tell the difference between Metro/Siene or Kharg/Noshir half the times. Plus, sniping was way smoother in BC2. When is CQ dropping for non premium members? And how are the maps? Big? Medium? Small? COD like?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:why:@these nikkas who only make servers with 24/7 Gulf of Oman 500% tickets no c4(aka let us rape with tanks all day with no consequences)

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I think their was a ton of variety in terms of maps in BC2. You had artic, desert, and jungle urban warfare type settings. BF3 maps all look the same imo. I can't tell the difference between Metro/Siene or Kharg/Noshir half the times. Plus, sniping was way smoother in BC2. When is CQ dropping for non premium members? And how are the maps? Big? Medium? Small? COD like?

I'm glad sniping sucks in BF3 because I hate campers/snipers

all Recon is good for is spawning and spotting which is all it should be good for.....fuk campers

I prefer BF3 over BC2, dunno why i just do

edit: Its because it has Jets :russ:

Jet

Banned
Daps

PS3 - June 18th

XBOX and PC - June 26th

Jet

Banned
Daps
Close Quarters Review:
Gun Master:

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The environments may looks similar but after playing regularly you'll know the difference between them easily.

And the CQC maps are perfect size for TDM. I never play TDM on the other maps, and when I occasionally did with a friend, it would just feel off. With these, it feels perfectly fine.

Squad TDM is great here as well.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
not only that, wtf was ea thinking? how you going add a bunch a stupid ass shyt like laser, flashlights, suppression blur and a whole lot glare. come on, let just add a bunch a shyt to annoy players aiming. what kind of train of thought is that. lets not give players the ability to customize their loadout when not in-game. :snoop: i swear cats that think bf3 is piff, more than likely never played the previous battlefield.

I put so much time into BC2 its crazy...then I put a ton of time into the Vietnam map pack. That was the most balanced shooter I ever played..and the maps were dope. BF3 is good but BC2 was another level with it.

My favorite FPS is Killzone 2.

I never played any other Battlefield before this one, but after the abomination that is Killzone 3, BF3 gives me my squad based shooter fix.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
The environments may looks similar but after playing regularly you'll know the difference between them easily.

And the CQC maps are perfect size for TDM. I never play TDM on the other maps, and when I occasionally did with a friend, it would just feel off. With these, it feels perfectly fine.

Squad TDM is great here as well.

GOAT MAPs

Last edited by a moderator: