Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Anybody trying to run a game? Decided to give this game another chance but i don't knw shyt about any of these maps.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Burg, you cop that piff bruh?

i dont know about him, but I might buy CQC and call it a wrap with this game.

I dont want that next pack with the vehicles. I suck at driving tanks and flying, so that'd be a waste of a DLC for me, plus I'm still upset about having to pay for Karkand all over again. :childplease:

I checked the official Battlefield forums and theres alot of pissed off ppl about that, so EA might have to do something.

ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST U fakkit :beli:

My bad man. I didnt know who it was from. You shoulda said!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
i dont know about him, but I might buy CQC and call it a wrap with this game.

I dont want that next pack with the vehicles. I suck at driving tanks and flying, so that'd be a waste of a DLC for me, plus I'm still upset about having to pay for Karkand all over again. :childplease:

I checked the official Battlefield forums and theres alot of pissed off ppl about that, so EA might have to do something.

My bad man. I didnt know who it was from. You shoulda said!
what do u mean about buying B2K again?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Burg, you cop that piff bruh?

Nah. Im not good enuff to pay 50bucks. Maybe I'll check out the sh1t under 20 bucks.

The only reason I still have this game is becuz it was so cheap on black friday. A 50 dolla purchase just wouldnt feel right:birdman:

Its some quick lethal azz n1ggaz on here. I squeeze off 5 shots to they cjest amd they still comin

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Nah. Im not good enuff to pay 50bucks. Maybe I'll check out the sh1t under 20 bucks.

The only reason I still have this game is becuz it was so cheap on black friday. A 50 dolla purchase just wouldnt feel right:birdman:

Its some quick lethal azz n1ggaz on here. I squeeze off 5 shots to they cjest amd they still comin

i be seeing u play that garbage ass TDM :flabbynsick:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I just moved my sensitivity up like 10 random notches tonight and I'm on a whole nother level now :birdman:

Pretty much doubling my kills b/c I'm able to react faster now.

I jst might have to rethink this game