Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
First time playin in months. What guns/attachments should I be using now cuz I'm lost in the world over here :yeshrug:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
First time playin in months. What guns/attachments should I be using now cuz I'm lost in the world over here :yeshrug:
Heavy barrel everything they ruined the old killer guns famas, f2000. I mainly use the mp7 holo sight laser target and extended mag for cqc and mid range. As an assault soldier the M416 and the M16A4 holo sight foregrip and heavy barrel do work for me. Engineer I use the M4A1 same attachments. If u feel like being petty the M26 dart is what everyone is using, its glitched and dice soon will patch it one direct hit your dead with that shyt smh. Basically its cheating...oh and the last patch ruined the suppressor making it useless. Heavy barrel or flash suppressor for the win.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I need these new maps, its gonna refresh this game because im tired of these same maps..if these hurry up and come out I wont have to drop 60 on Ghost Recon

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Heavy barrel everything they ruined the old killer guns famas, f2000. I mainly use the mp7 holo sight laser target and extended mag for cqc and mid range. As an assault soldier the M416 and the M16A4 holo sight foregrip and heavy barrel do work for me. Engineer I use the M4A1 same attachments. If u feel like being petty the M26 dart is what everyone is using, its glitched and dice soon will patch it one direct hit your dead with that shyt smh. Basically its cheating...oh and the last patch ruined the suppressor making it useless. Heavy barrel or flash suppressor for the win.

I played a few matches today and was mixing and matching everything lol. Nothing worked, my beloved f2000 was barely scratching em. I did run with the M416 prior to all this so I'll give that a try

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Haven't touched this game since the first month it came out :ehh:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The maps have become stale. The level of destruction i expected isnt there either. I feel the maps in BC2 were a bit more dynamic. The platform the game is built on is superb though. Once they give devs the key, its a wrap. We'll be playing this shyt til 2020.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I use to be decent to above average on this game. I havent played in like 3 months...I hopped on and got raped.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The maps have become stale. The level of destruction i expected isnt there either. I feel the maps in BC2 were a bit more dynamic. The platform the game is built on is superb though. Once they give devs the key, its a wrap. We'll be playing this shyt til 2020.

I agree with post, destruction levels seem small, and bc2 had way better maps it seems. The game is great still but theres so much more its capable of.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I played a few matches today and was mixing and matching everything lol. Nothing worked, my beloved f2000 was barely scratching em. I did run with the M416 prior to all this so I'll give that a try

If you do decide to still try the f2000 just put a heavy barrel on it holo sight and the foregrip which they also altered which makes it not as effective as it used to be but you can still wreck once you control the recoil. basically they nerfed everything that waspopular to force us to use different attachments.