Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Heavy barrel everything they ruined the old killer guns famas, f2000. I mainly use the mp7 holo sight laser target and extended mag for cqc and mid range. As an assault soldier the M416 and the M16A4 holo sight foregrip and heavy barrel do work for me. Engineer I use the M4A1 same attachments. If u feel like being petty the M26 dart is what everyone is using, its glitched and dice soon will patch it one direct hit your dead with that shyt smh. Basically its cheating...oh and the last patch ruined the suppressor making it useless. Heavy barrel or flash suppressor for the win.

:noah: imma be on tonight fam.

Jet

Banned
Daps
Whats the release date on Battlefield premium?

Battlefield 3 Premium Service Outed - News - www.GameInformer.com

Update: An EA representative has commented on the leak, telling us: "Looks like the excitement for Battlefield Premium cannot be contained. For details, please visit Battlefield.com on June 4."

Original Story: It seems a slip up on the European PlayStation Blog revealed early details of EA's rumored Battle 3 premium service. According to reports, the service will launch on Monday, June 4 for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.

Pricing across North America, Australia and Europe are listed as $49,99, £39.99, €49.99, and AU $79.99. A purported fact sheet for the service also surfaced, which says users get access to all future Battlefield 3 expansions two weeks early, unique in-game content, and additional bonus content.

For now, this information is still unconfirmed. Game Informer has reached out to Electronic Arts for comment.

Untitled-2.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
that's a lot of DLC for 50 dollars but i cant respect ea for the server bs :smh: