Official Battlefield 3 Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sadly, everybody who plays online doesn't think that way. If I'm a team full of goons that ain't gonna sit and let a dude rape the match in vehicles then I'm cool.

It's double XP this weekend too, I'm a have to get on there sometime

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm tired of the vehicle spam in some matches. It's cool that they're releasing that CQC DLC cause while I love the maps and BF steez, it can get annoying as shyt at times.

This. It especially sucks when they have all the attachments that make taking them down impossible. The worst is the fakkits who spam rape your vehicle base. nikka cant even get off the runway without heat seekers destroying me. But this game has gotten super boring now that ppl create servers with 400+ tickets and ban all the shotgons

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I'm tired of the vehicle spam in some matches. It's cool that they're releasing that CQC DLC cause while I love the maps and BF steez, it can get annoying as shyt at times.
This brings me back to fond memories of raping with the tank :takedat:

then Operation Metro would pop up next, would still rape :shaq:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This. It especially sucks when they have all the attachments that make taking them down impossible. The worst is the fakkits who spam rape your vehicle base. nikka cant even get off the runway without heat seekers destroying me. But this game has gotten super boring now that ppl create servers with 400+ tickets and ban all the shotgons

I came into this one server where this fukka banned pistols :snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I came into this one server where this fukka banned pistols :snoop:

:laugh:

Jet

Banned
Daps
MP1st – BF3 – More Battlefield Premium Details Surface Revealing What’s Included And Title of 5th DLC

BF3 – More Battlefield Premium Details Surface Revealing What’s Included And Title of 5th DLC

From the same sources that leaked initial details of Battlefield Premium, we’ve learned further information on what exactly might be offerred in this “premium” package. Of course, this information is unofficial until proven otherwise by DICE or EA, but here’s what we know so far.

Update: Danish retailer coolshop lists Battlefield Premium at kr369 which converts to around $60.00 USD. The description translated reads:

BF3 Premium Service is 1 code in a box to give the consumers early access to the BF3 DLC expansion packs – Back to Karkand (already released), Close Quarters (releasing June), Armoured Kill (releasing Sept) and End Game (releasing December).

It does not, however, list the 5th DLC, Aftermath, so we’ll have to wait for confirmation on that info.

Original Info:

Battlefield Premium will allegedly include:

20 Maps
20 New Weapons
10+ New Vehicles
4+ New Game Modes
30+ Assignments
20+ Dog Tags
Also includes “Premium Benefits” which are made up of skins, camos and most importantly early access to all DLC.

These maps, weapons, vehicles game modes assignments and dog tags are spread across the following DLC:

Back to Karkand
Close Quarters in June 2012
Armored Kill in Fall 2012
Aftermath in late 2012
End Game in Spring 2013

If this info is correct, this means we can expect a 5th, unannounced expansion pack titled Aftermath to be released before End Game. It is said that DICE will announce official details on June 4th during EA’s E3 press conference.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
MP1st – BF3 – More Battlefield Premium Details Surface Revealing What’s Included And Title of 5th DLC

BF3 – More Battlefield Premium Details Surface Revealing What’s Included And Title of 5th DLC

From the same sources that leaked initial details of Battlefield Premium, we’ve learned further information on what exactly might be offerred in this “premium” package. Of course, this information is unofficial until proven otherwise by DICE or EA, but here’s what we know so far.

Update: Danish retailer coolshop lists Battlefield Premium at kr369 which converts to around $60.00 USD. The description translated reads:

BF3 Premium Service is 1 code in a box to give the consumers early access to the BF3 DLC expansion packs – Back to Karkand (already released), Close Quarters (releasing June), Armoured Kill (releasing Sept) and End Game (releasing December).

It does not, however, list the 5th DLC, Aftermath, so we’ll have to wait for confirmation on that info.

Original Info:

Battlefield Premium will allegedly include:

20 Maps
20 New Weapons
10+ New Vehicles
4+ New Game Modes
30+ Assignments
20+ Dog Tags
Also includes “Premium Benefits” which are made up of skins, camos and most importantly early access to all DLC.

These maps, weapons, vehicles game modes assignments and dog tags are spread across the following DLC:

Back to Karkand
Close Quarters in June 2012
Armored Kill in Fall 2012
Aftermath in late 2012
End Game in Spring 2013

If this info is correct, this means we can expect a 5th, unannounced expansion pack titled Aftermath to be released before End Game. It is said that DICE will announce official details on June 4th during EA’s E3 press conference.

DjeX1.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man, I WISH they'd allow you to search by tickets on these conquest.

I dont have time to play these 1,000 ticket games :dry:

Let me search for a 350 game

Jet

Banned
Daps
This movie was amazing brehs, the best BF3 video I've ever seen. :clap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVjIcSSTyrI&]ONE - Battlefield 3 Machinima - YouTube[/ame]

Summary:
The trail of Russian dead litter the fields like barrows and temples to worship the fallen. The body count rises as the remaining few rally for the last stand. Safely from afar, a lone US sniper starts to pick off any enemy soldiers that stray into his scope. With the Russians pinned & accepting all is lost, ONE player refuses to accept that this is the end... unbound by fear he unleashes retribution against the camped sniper, time is running out and the only thing between ONE and the sniper... is an entire army... tick..tock...

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
This movie was amazing brehs, the best BF3 video I've ever seen. :clap:

ONE - Battlefield 3 Machinima - YouTube

Summary:
The trail of Russian dead litter the fields like barrows and temples to worship the fallen. The body count rises as the remaining few rally for the last stand. Safely from afar, a lone US sniper starts to pick off any enemy soldiers that stray into his scope. With the Russians pinned & accepting all is lost, ONE player refuses to accept that this is the end... unbound by fear he unleashes retribution against the camped sniper, time is running out and the only thing between ONE and the sniper... is an entire army... tick..tock...

That was sick...I like the meme videos too, hilarious.