Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Bad Boys 4 Life is closing in on $400 million worldwide.......thats crazy

Bro i’m happy as hell for Will, Martin, and the franchise. I’m seriously hoping we can get at LEAST two more movies out of this momentum (Bad Boys 3 & 4 were originally supposed to be filmed back to back) if not a Fast & Furious style continuation.

I do agree with alot of brehs that Martin should have been made the Captain at the end. It would have made soooo much sense and allowed Marcus the excuse of better work/life balance but still get in on the fukkery when the need arrives.

Just IMAGINE next movie Marcus trying to give Mike orders and Mike giving him the :rudy: when he tries to tell him to stay on book. The comedy writes itself

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Just saw. It had good action, and some great shots of Miami. The comedy was good too, but as mentioned before, Martin was hit and miss with some of his jokes. Will showed he's still got it, and hopefully he picks better roles like this one going forward.

The Reggie and Michael Bay cameos were good surprises.

I'm glad they kept DJ Khaled's part short and did not involve him in anymore scenes (although Will beating him up was hilarious)

Really sucks that the Captain died too
Sidenote: Y’all really don’t like 2? :wtf:

I mean I thought it ran about 30 minutes too long and Michael Bay was spamming explosions as usual but I’ve always enjoyed it
BB2 is better on re-watch, but I agree with the bold. And Will Smith was way funnier in the 2nd (he played it really serious in the 1st one, which was at Bay's request).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Might be my favorite out the trilogy or at the least tied with the first. Jokes were on point and the action was dope. Nice lil eye opening flick for the aging duo. I’m glad they stayed on that story track of them being older and showing that even mike is realizing it now. I was surprised I didn’t dislike a.m.m.o as I thought I would. They weren’t annoying at all. My baby Rita though :wow: just ridiculous. I literally kept saying to myself “cot dayum she fine” every time she was on screen. It’s funny cuz the scene where she’s walking into the club I was like “mike u dumb af for messing that up” and then Martin called him a dumbass again :mjlol:. Can’t wait to cop the blu and watch this again

just need to see Riggs and murtaugh in action again

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Bad Boys For Life Grosses
DOMESTIC (48.7%)
$202,287,687
INTERNATIONAL (51.3%)
$213,000,000
WORLDWIDE
$415,287,687

The first film in History to open in January and gross over 200 Million Domestic. Over 400 Million Worldwide for a sequel over 17 years old. As of today 2 and half months into the new Decade, "Bad Boys For Life" is the Highest Grossing Movie of the Year Domestically and Worldwide. Many would of never thought that could happen for a sequel that long after the last one. Out-grossed both "John Wick" and "Hobbs and Shaw" Domestically. Also got close to "Mission Impossible: Fallout" as well. It could of done even better internationally but the outbreak is going on. Overall can't wait for the Trilogy box set. Hope it has a lot of extras like the DVD versions did. It's at 415 now so 430-450 is still on the table. 500 might be too far at this point.

3Hv.gif

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad Boys For Life Grosses
DOMESTIC (48.7%)
$202,287,687
INTERNATIONAL (51.3%)
$213,000,000
WORLDWIDE
$415,287,687

The first film in History to open in January and gross over 200 Million Domestic. Over 400 Million Worldwide for a sequel over 17 years old. Out-grossed both "John Wick" and "Hobbs and Shaw" Domestically. Also got close to "Mission Impossible: Fallout" as well. It could of done even better internationally but the outbreak is going on. Overall can't wait for the Trilogy box set. Hope it has a lot of extras like the DVD versions did. It's at 415 now so 430-450 is still on the table. 500 might be too far at this point.

3Hv.gif

Looks like there will probably be a green light for a fourth movie.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
has the hdrip come out yet?

Sony Pictures announces "BAD BOYS FOR LIFE" to be released on VOD And Digital Early on March 31st. Sadly due to the Health Outbreak, Theaters are being shut down globally so the run is basically over. If things don't get better "Bad Boys For Life" could very well end up being the Highest Grossing film of 2020. Even when this is eventually over, people still may stay away from public places for a while. So in the end the January release ended up being a blessing. Blockbusters from April-May have all been pushed back. I could see films in June and July doing the same. Sad all this is happening but I'm happy my guys got their movie out in time.

64492719.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
OK, Like I said, Digital and VOD dropping on Tuesday March 31st but looks like the Physical is dropping in April so I'd expect the Trilogy Box Set to drop then as well. There's going to be 1 hour Bonus footage and an Alternate Ending.......Wonder what they shot. I remember the scene they were driving through the Mall with Martin on the Phone was cut. Because it was in the trailer and not the film. April is the 25th Anniversary of the Franchise. The Original dropped 4/7/95.

ET0wQaPUUAA2z_I