Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Sometimes I really be feeling this way also it seems like he dont want to do it we been hearing this for years but that nikka did fukking men in black 3 :martin: when mib2 was :trash:

MIB 3 was way better than MIB 2 though

I honestly dont understand why Martin fell off like he did..i just dont think he's picking the right scripts or working with the right people to bring the old Martin back out

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MIB 3 was way better than MIB 2 though

I honestly dont understand why Martin fell off like he did..i just dont think he's picking the right scripts or working with the right people to bring the old Martin back out
Im not sure its that simple for Martin he is at his best when he ad libs. I really dont know what he has been doing lately though the last time I saw martin acting was that show he had on fx and it wast that good of a show lol.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
someone has to die in the 3rd one...like their captain or something..can't do the kidnapping thing again.

TheAnalyst504

Rookie
Daps
To little too late.

Its been 20 years. I remember going see that shyt at theater as a shorty; playing Killer Instict while I waited.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
To little too late.

Its been 20 years. I remember going see that shyt at theater as a shorty; playing Killer Instict while I waited.

I remember seeing both Friday and Bad Boys the same day at N DeKalb in The A..Makes you appreciate action flicks back then before cgi took over 'cause it was shot so hard you felt all the explosions, chases, fights and shootouts

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
What would we really wanna see in a 3rd Bad Boys...

So 15 years later Marcus with all the kids gone off to college and family life, has moved up into a cushy Lieutenant spot while Sr Detecive Mike who remains close friends with Syd is still the ladies man+top cop in Miami...All is well as usual until member's of their unit start turning up dead in what seems to be a hit list or a declaration of war from an enemy that remains to be revealed...With lives at stake the brothers are gonna have to pull it together because this time everything and everyone they love may be at stake

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
What would we really wanna see in a 3rd Bad Boys...

So 15 years later Marcus with all the kids gone off to college and family life, has moved up into a cushy Lieutenant spot while Sr Detecive Mike who remains close friends with Syd is still the ladies man+top cop in Miami...All is well as usual until member's of their unit start turning up dead in what seems to be a hit list or a declaration of war from an enemy that remains to be revealed...With lives at stake the brothers are gonna have to pull it together because this time everything and everyone they love may be at stake

Hollywood lurkin the thread like :shaq: thanks

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Hard to tell whether Will will.. and shyt I forgot Martin was still around. Lotta those comedians from the 90s fell way the fukk off :wow:

I guess it depends on what he has coming out after Bright