Theyll be a fukkin Ride Along 3 before this shyt drops
fukk outa here Will
With your corny ass fliks now:cambyaiplease:
giphy.gif

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will doesn't know how to break it to Martin gently that he doesn't want to do BB3 so he keeps saying its close hoping the studio will pull out:francis:
Sometimes I really be feeling this way also it seems like he dont want to do it we been hearing this for years but that nikka did fukking men in black 3 :martin: when mib2 was :trash:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Sometimes I really be feeling this way also it seems like he dont want to do it we been hearing this for years but that nikka did fukking men in black 3 :martin: when mib2 was :trash:
I think i remember reading that after MiB3's performance, he said he didn't want to do anymore sequels which was the biggest reason why he didn't do Independence Day 2. I think he just got caught up in this BB3 story that Martin has been pushing forever and he don't want to let his buddy down:mjcry:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I just hope they don't try to squeeze Kevin Hart in there on some Bullshyt.:pacspit:

Not even a fukking cameo, beat it.:camby:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I just hope they don't try to squeeze Kevin Hart in there on some Bullshyt.:pacspit:

Not even a fukking cameo, beat it.:camby:
someone in Hollyweird is reading your post right damn now like, "Oh I got something for that ass!"
163.gif