Flint, Michigan
q9mq1C1.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Martin watches the "Bad Boys For Life Trailer":

Based on the story synopsis, Marcus is now retired and a Private Detective. This lines up with the previous films as his Wife Teresa has been trying to get him to retire for 2 straight movies basically. Remember, Marcus unlike Mike is a family man with 3 Kids. They are all probably college age now (Wonder is his daughter still with Reggie, lol). From what I can tell, Mike obviously pulls a rusty Marcus out of retirement for one last ride. Marcus is basically on his Roger Murtaugh "I'm to old for this ish" until Mike really needs his help. Mike Lowrey is still Mike Lowrey. Shooting up the place, bashing heads open, still rich, still a playboy. He's also clearly still bringing up Captain Howard's blood pressure, lol. But in this Chapter, Mike is going through a midlife crisis now as his playboy lifestyle is running it's course. As for the Bad Guys, this time I think the Cartel are gonna be after them in this film.

2ee4abd60051ff326bd76339f832858c.jpg

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Martin watches the "Bad Boys For Life Trailer":

Based on the story synopsis, Marcus is now retired and a Private Detective. This lines up with the previous films as his Wife Teresa has been trying to get him to retire for 2 straight movies basically. Remember, Marcus unlike Mike is a family man with 3 Kids. They are all probably college age now (Wonder is his daughter still with Reggie, lol). From what I can tell, Mike obviously pulls a rusty Marcus out of retirement for one last ride. Marcus is basically on his Roger Murtaugh "I'm to old for this ish" until Mike really needs his help. Mike Lowrey is still Mike Lowrey. Shooting up the place, bashing heads open, still rich, still a playboy. He's also clearly still bringing up Captain Howard's blood pressure, lol. But in this Chapter, Mike is going through a midlife crisis now as his playboy lifestyle is running it's course. As for the Bad Guys, this time I think the Cartel are gonna be after them in this film.

2ee4abd60051ff326bd76339f832858c.jpg

That pic is dope as fukk.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Why a January release date? Low expectations, or try to capitalize on slow release slot?

The original was very much a big movie to me, as I loved all those 90's action movies, when I was maybe 10-12, and grew up watching Miami Vice syndicated (of which Bad Boys is almost entirely derived from), I outgrew everything except the comedy, by the time I was 18 or so, so I will see how I feel in January.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I love what Bay did with the first two they are CLASSIC in every sense but this action looks fine. I'm more into the back and forths between Will and Martin that shyt is always jokes... I'm there day 1 :whew:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, I'm not feeling this trailer at all. Feel like this shyt gonna be "Rush Hour 3" disappointment with the same lame jokes, a lot of explosions and Will doing some superfly shyt, like what's the story line!. Wasn't impressed at all. Felt like this is a remake Badboys 2. Def gonna check it out tho