Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
this is definitely the case, nikka chose a fukkin remake of Dumbo as priority :beli:
Look those Disney live action flicks are dope so I ain't mad at him. You can front all you want but they're record is unblemished on that front. That's probably a smart move for him
Dumbo is probably a bigger paycheck for the film itself and merchandising. I can see Will going for a guaranteed hit and paycheck.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My sources are saying Will did not sign on to Dumbo as previously rumored and "BBIII" is next on his schedule. The push back was done specifically to lock Will in as he's finishing up other projects. Sony has taken BB4 off the schedule so like I said all along, this is the final film of the franchise for now.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
My sources are saying Will did not sign on to Dumbo as previously rumored and "BBIII" is next on his schedule. The push back was done specifically to lock Will in as he's finishing up other projects. Sony has taken BB4 off the schedule so like I said all along, this is the final film of the franchise for now.
tumblr_m4uu7i1ILU1qk9z3lo1_500.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

That's the rumor on sites but what do you do where you have sources breh

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That's the rumor on sites but what do you do where you have sources breh

Just industry media types I'm cool with. The talk now is that Will isn't going to do "Dumbo" but he does have other projects on the table. There was a rumor that Will was choosing between "Dumbo" and "BBIII". Sony made adjustments and pushed it back and Will supposedly agreed. Again the screenplay and Will Schedule has been the main hold up this entire time. There is also talk that Martin is really ready so everything is finally lining up. I can't believe this movie has been in development hell for 12 years.

Will Smith backs out of Disney's Dumbo live-action adaptation

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just industry media types I'm cool with. The talk now is that Will isn't going to do "Dumbo" but he does have other projects on the table. There was a rumor that Will was choosing between "Dumbo" and "BBIII". Sony made adjustments and pushed it back and Will supposedly agreed. Again the screenplay and Will Schedule has been the main hold up this entire time. There is also talk that Martin is really ready so everything is finally lining up. I can't believe this movie has been in development hell for 12 years.

Will Smith backs out of Disney's Dumbo live-action adaptation

Yeah that's what I read on collider. Or maybe they got it from THR but it makes sense. They said Disney didn't want to pay will what he wanted tho which also makes sense. I'm still not falling for the pump fake. Not until I see they're on set with a camera and carnahan starts taking pictures for his twitter feed

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah that's what I read on collider. Or maybe they got it from THR but it makes sense. They said Disney didn't want to pay will what he wanted tho which also makes sense. I'm still not falling for the pump fake. Not until I see they're on set with a camera and carnahan starts taking pictures for his twitter feed

Yeah. I'm hearing Will wanted that bank. I don't blame him, it's Disney. Look, I'm with you, until I see set photos I won't be fully happy. But I'm thinking Will is looking at finishing the Trilogy but I doubt BB4 is happening unless BB3 does major bank. I will say this, this is it. They can't push it back any more damn times. It's been pushed back 3 times now. This last push back had me most worried because I know Will has a lot of deals on the table. They need to just get this over with and move on. The fans just want one last big adventure.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah. I'm hearing Will wanted that bank. I don't blame him, it's Disney. Look, I'm with you, until I see set photos I won't be fully happy. But I'm thinking Will is looking at finishing the Trilogy but I doubt BB4 is happening unless BB3 does major bank. I will say this, this is it. They can't push it back any more damn times. It's been pushed back 3 times now. This last push back had me most worried because I know Will has a lot of deals on the table. They need to just get this over with and move on. The fans just want one last big adventure.

I think at this point the only thing that would stop Will from doing a BB sequel would be if WB got that spinoff Deadshot movie off the ground or if he popped up in the Harley Quinn movie.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang