Queens,NY
STRA-BADBOYSII-040316-2MB.gif

:mjcry:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They gotta go after Michael Bay. He's free now that Transformers is done. Bring him back!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Joe Carnahan Exits as Director of Will Smith-Martin Lawrence’s ‘Bad Boys 3’

Director just left the project earlier today. He was writing the latest draft. Sony still doesn't even have a new film chair yet (well someone about Tom Rothman).

Wow. He was just talking about the flick a couple weeks ago doing promo for his raid flick. Haven't read the story yet but I'm assuming he left because they're dragging their feet and he's got other stuff he wants to do

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man they should have made this alot sooner I mean we had to wait 7 years for the sequel. It's been damn near 15 years and still no script. They need to just put this movie to bed. My hype levels for this move are completely dead at this point. This movie is Dr Dre Detox status.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bring in Michael Bay as it should always have been

Meh. If bay wanted to do it they wouldn't have three contenders. Bruckheimer is still producing and he and bay are still tight. I'm sure they went to him first and he just wasn't interested. Maybe the transformers money has been too good to him but it ain't like they didn't give him a shot or said fukk him. It's crazy no one has asked him publicly why he isn't directing or involved at any level. Still tho the reason I say meh is because Bay bores me as a director now. Like I'm straight up apathetic to anything he does now and that sucks

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Meh. If bay wanted to do it they wouldn't have three contenders. Bruckheimer is still producing and he and bay are still tight. I'm sure they went to him first and he just wasn't interested. Maybe the transformers money has been too good to him but it ain't like they didn't give him a shot or said fukk him. It's crazy no one has asked him publicly why he isn't directing or involved at any level. Still tho the reason I say meh is because Bay bores me as a director now. Like I'm straight up apathetic to anything he does now and that sucks

Why dont they get the guy who did the turtle movies?!? He has a similar style and look... plus it's a bigger payday... I would welcome the challenge. :jbhmm:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bring in Michael Bay as it should always have been

Honestly without Michael Bay doing the movie I personally feel it wouldn't feel right and it's off to a bad start without him. Plus Bay ain't comin back I remember an interviewer asked him about bad boys 3 and he seem very uninterested about the project saying they need to hurry up before they call it bad old men 3 or something along those lines.