Official Attack On Titan Season 4 Thread

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
the fact that Eren did all this fukkery without even knowing if his goons would have his back :wow: dudes saved the day and Levi proceeded to kick him square in his shyt once they were all safe :mjlol:
fukk Marley and anybody that love em, their head up their ass so Ereh had to headbutt em :win:

Yeah man I really don't see how dude's could fukk w Marley these dudes been fighting a one sided war against a (up until now)pacifist paradise island for 100 years or whatever. Even w all of the bodies Eren n em caught the scoreboard is no where close to being even. :unimpressed:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I’ve rewatched every episode this season like 3 times... This is really shaping up to be my goat show period...

A lot of people are clowning Zeke for his episode 7 performance, but I get the feeling that he threw that fight. Where the hell was he at while Porco and Pieck were in the ditch? :jbhmm:

This poster here is a Clear manga reader and dry spoiler:yeshrug: you can’t convince me otherwise.

I stupidly went into the other attack in titan thread and got this episode spoiled for me weeks ago
:snoop: Might have to treat this like GOT and avoid discussion threads all together.

Anyways a great episode indeed.

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Clear manga reader and dry spoiler:yeshrug: you can’t convince me otherwise.

I stupidly went into the other attack in titan thread and got this episode spoiled for me weeks ago
:snoop: Might have to treat this like GOT and avoid discussion threads all together.

I think almost everyone is spoiled at this point tbh. Im already sorta still spoiled on one big thing rn because I was reading comments on the OST video on youtube :snoop:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
This poster here is a Clear manga reader and dry spoiler:yeshrug: you can’t convince me otherwise.

nah don't worry, a lot of people thought the same thing especially since people were wondering why Zeke said you're running out of time and Levi had a pocket watch. Some anime watchers saw the signs. Even manga readers through out some theories too before that was revealed in the book. There are some manga readers in this thread I think keeping an eye out for y'all just in case.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I think almost everyone is spoiled at this point tbh. Im already sorta still spoiled on one big thing rn because I was reading comments on the OST video on youtube :snoop:

never do that, breh. I can't fault people for not holding back for that area of discussion. Also don't watch too many AOT vids on youtube before they recommend you something that will get you heated.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
I know Zeke was in on it making it easier but it still cracked me up that the other Titans were surrounding Zeke and scared shytless of Levi. And him immediately bodying the beast Titan.

it reminds me of a Batman warm up scene were he takes out some mobsters in the beginning of the episode. Goons surround the boss with Tommy Guns shaking in fear shouting something dumb like “protect the boss” only for the boss to be quickly one shotted with a precision flying kick.

now imagine instead of some random hoods it’s literally giant monsters acting this way because of a flying midget with swords and it feels 100% reasonable and justified :mjlol:.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK

:hhh: at the thought of me consuming this story without the GOAT tier soundtrack backing it's moments.

I've never touched the manga. There were plenty of signs that pointed toward's Zeke's defection. He essentially proclaimed it out loud when he said "Eren Jaegar is not my enemy". Notice he didn't kill a single scout during his "attack".

Then Zeke calls out Levi, telling him he's running out of time as Levi checks his pocket watch at the exact same moment.

And to top it off, Zeke, who essentially is the final boss at this point, just stands there defenseless after goading Levi's attack. Zeke drops with one blow and his body is conspicuously not shown.

There was clearly some fukkery going on. And this doesn't even touch the other clues dropped in prior episodes. Remember how it was Zeke
who encouraged Reiner to go with Falco to meet Eren before the stage play?