Official Attack On Titan Season 4 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

:mjcry:
Wanna thanks wifey for introducing me to this series.
I told her I don’t give a damn if it ain’t Dragon Ball series(cept for trash gt) related but she insisted and I’m thankful for that.
I opened up cuz of my love for her.

However she got her one anime/manga introduction it won’t be happening again :pachaha:

Respectfully with that ending yiu should of spat in her face

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Up til around like the end of the first part of season 4 I was def on the this is easily gonna be top 3 ever train. got inpatient, read the manga. Was shocked at how much it fell apart, but this is really common in animes in general. They rarely stick their landing

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ayo da fukk :mjtf: first off idk how yall nikkas deal in relationships but this ain’t it

Second
ending was great yall manga readers are fukking crazy

I saw Game of Thrones being assasinated this is nowhere near this

Matter of fact all yall should head there with them other disgruntled nikkas crying their hearts out at r/titanfolk

:camby:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Up til around like the end of the first part of season 4 I was def on the this is easily gonna be top 3 ever train. got inpatient, read the manga. Was shocked at how much it fell apart, but this is really common in animes in general. They rarely stick their landing
That's how we all felt reading those final chapters. It was looking like Isayama really had this whoole thing mapped out and all of sudden shyt took a left turn and was never really able to come back :dead:

The basement chapter opened up the world and lead to even more questions and plot that needed to be adressed and Isayama just couldn't find a way to make it make sense. Something similar happened to A Promised Neverland, as soon as the "real world" is revealed and the "real plot" reveals itself, the story changed too much and the author was never able to justify the change.

Looking back, the "From you, 2000 years ago" chapter was the tipping point. That was such a dope chapter that made it seem Isayama had it all figured out, but after it, the whole manga became a bigger mess each month (with a few exceptions that made me fool myself into thinking everything was going to be ok, like The Rumbling chapter) and it lead to a very meh ending.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Would we say Eren went from Anakin to Darth? The ending is interesting because it never really solves anything humanity still had beef. I am interested if the titan powers get resurrected.

Eren lived long enough to be the villain :wow:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I don't get what the fukk I just watched:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
So the Titan power is just removed? Ymir just vainshes? Despite Eren being dead the Eldians just create a new army and prepare for war? Zeke just pops up like:blessed:Hey Levi!!! Levi-:demonic:
That's it?:dead::dead::dead:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
So the Titan power is just removed? Ymir just vainshes? Despite Eren being dead the Eldians just create a new army and prepare for war? Zeke just pops up like:blessed:Hey Levi!!! Levi-:demonic:

You've got it!
I didn't even bring up the Zeke shyt it was so dumb

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Peep the end credits too.