Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno....dave has had two very strong seasons since we last saw atlanta. especially season 2.
Yeah I like the last season of Dave more than the last season of Atlanta. Donald funny acting like the show is leaps and bounds better. Call him out for biting but Dave is a amazing show

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Binged all day so my bad for all the daps yall got :mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol:Overall I enjoyed the season but it's not as good as season 2 to me. It was cool and I did enjoy the standalonish episodes. Trini episode, the billionaire one, the gentrification/ social media Paper boi episode, the wigga episode, and Paperboi in Amsterdam lost episode were the ones thst stuck out to me the most. Episode1 was fine but, I knew about all those situations already so it just made mad more than anything else. Being a New Yorker Trini 2 the bone was different for me as anyone who's been around Manhattan has damn sure seen black women with these damn white kids. I'm glad the Glover triplets touched on that subject :ufdup:@Ziggiy
The Van episode was just weird for majority of the episode until her actual breakdown. They didn't need all the extra shyt like her beating a dudes face in with a baguette to display that. That long ass peeing at the end was unnecessary and just nasty:what::camby: Season 3 was iight and I'll be starting on 4 this week.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I can't remember exactly what I said about S3, but it was a drop in quality. A few of the standalones were great but a few didn't seem to have a point, or the point wasn't made well enough.

And then the thing generally just felt aimless in terms of the story. It was like they dropped acid before they wrote this and just gave up on reality. That being said it had its good moments like Sinterklaas, Trini, New Jazz.

Hopefully S4 brings it back from the gas leak season.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Its crazy seeing the growth of Earn througout the series. Earn becoming financially successful but still working though his issues and trauma. Reconnecting with his ex and working it out. I still :dead: when he sonned that white lady and tried to look for D'angelo

Also Alfred realizing his rap career has a shelf life.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just finished binging season 3

That shyt was TRASH. :snoop:

Too many standalone episodes and WTF was that season finale :what:

Halfway through after shyt kept getting more and more outlandish I was like ok maybe Van is an actress now and is Earn is directing a pilot or something.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't know how I feel about season 3, very beautiful cinematography is all I can say, the episodes without the main characters are skip status, what a weird direction