Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
despite a shyt season, this was a pretty good show and interested to see more from donald

just wish we got more music :mjcry:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
was that a church full of people in white face? you think they may be connected to that kid from season 1?

Daps
should be a much better season :obama:

I dont think it will be. It's not like @Ziggiy and the other Glover brothers had a cool down session between seasons to evaluate the audience response to s3 and then make adjustments. They filmed s3 and s4 at the same time, so what it is is what it is.

It's clear that Donald is at the same point that a lot of former greats get to, where he's believing his own press and thinking that he's too big to fail. Expect more pseudo "smart stuff" that we will need forgotten Glover brother @Ziggiy to break down for us so that we can understand what's happening. You see it already with the promo they released. He's the only one who understands it. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I dont think it will be. It's not like @Ziggiy and the other Glover brothers had a cool down session between seasons to evaluate the audience response to s3 and then make adjustments. They filmed s3 and s4 at the same time, so what it is is what it is.

It's clear that Donald is at the same point that a lot of former greats get to, where he's believing his own press and thinking that he's too big to fail. Expect more pseudo "smart stuff" that we will need forgotten Glover brother @Ziggiy to break down for us so that we can understand what's happening. You see it already with the promo they released. He's the only one who understands it. :yeshrug:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
I noticed his clothes are much different. Maybe he got his life together this season and is finally creating some stability

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I noticed his clothes are much different. Maybe he got his life together this season and is finally creating some stability

He was stable all of season 3. Staying in the best hotels, rocking designer clothes, hanging out with billionaires. Hell even Darius was out there in Europe living the good life and doing high priced drugs

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
He was stable all of season 3. Staying in the best hotels, rocking designer clothes, hanging out with billionaires. Hell even Darius was out there in Europe living the good life and doing high priced drugs
Not living in a shortage or with other women he sleeps with.

Or trying to flip money and stealing sneakers 🤣

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Darius was living off Paper Boi handouts though :russ:

Everytime Earn was offered something from PB he was always like “na I’m good”
So he definitely came up from the first 2 seasons :ehh: