Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Darius was living off Paper Boi handouts though :russ:

Everytime Earn was offered something from PB he was always like “na I’m good”
So he definitely came up from the first 2 seasons :ehh:

I was just saying they all came up off Paper Boi’s success but Darius is the prototypical weed carrier whilst Earn is ACTUALLY doing his job. Getting Paper Boi headlining shows, making sure he owns his Masters, making sure he stays on top of his schedule, offering the right advice (whether or not Alfred takes it) and its showing in both Earn’s confidence and his overall appearance.

Lowkey Earn was winning in season 2 he was just being a dumbass with the money he DID get. He’s definitely leveled up since then and matured.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Fa8MP7yUYAAS9Iy

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
half the season is pretty much filler eps…some more enjoyable/thought-provoking than others that barely tie in to the main story if at all

:unimpressed: i cut it off halfway through the 2nd episode. i'll finish it but the shyt dragging

i just dgaf about earn anymore tbh. less of his ass and more paper boi would be better for me. less darius too, he's overrated af. more paper boi

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Final season already starting wtf? Didn't this go off like 3 months ago?

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Can you watch the "themed episodes" out of order?

I was thinking of watching big payback, trini 2 de bone, and rich wigga poor wigga first then watching the rest of the season following the cast

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Can you watch the "themed episodes" out of order?

I was thinking of watching big payback, trini 2 de bone, and rich wigga poor wigga first then watching the rest of the season following the cast

Yes you can.

Although I would say that “thematically” the stand alone episodes follow a certain connective tissue to the episode that proceeds it.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yes you can.

Although I would say that “thematically” the stand alone episodes follow a certain connective tissue to the episode that proceeds it.

Hmmmm. I never skip around shows but I figured these were all standalone kinda like 3 slaps