Official Art Thread (painters, fine artists, etc Come In)

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
He prolly better off using Pastels and crayons including Conte too
Yeah absolutely

I recommend learning to mix with oil paints so when you go to paint actual pictures you’re no longer intimidated by the paint

But I also learned with pastels too they go hand in hand with helping your eye recognize fine detail in color and texture

Sometimes I only work with soft pastel for a few weeks, sometimes just oil, sometimes just charcoal.

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yeah absolutely

I recommend learning to mix with oil paints so when you go to paint actual pictures you’re no longer intimidated by the paint

But I also learned with pastels too they go hand in hand with helping your eye recognize fine detail in color and texture

Sometimes I only work on soft pastel for a few weeks, sometimes just oil, sometimes just charcoal.
Naw....fukk oils and fukk Acrylics...we team Oil Stick round here :birdman:

He can learn color theory with acrylics...gon have to work fast tho or buy Acrylic OPEN.

And since when you been an artist?????

:childplease:now yall wannancome out the wood works and shyt..mI was holding it down 4 summers solo:wow:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Naw....fukk oils and fukk Acrylics...we team Oil Stick round here :birdman:

He can learn color theory with acrylics...gon have to work fast tho or buy Acrylic OPEN.

And since when you been an artist?????

:childplease:now yall wannancome out the wood works and shyt..mI was holding it down 4 summers solo:wow:
We’ve had a few convos on it but I don’t share that side much here.

Not the environment for that.

I’m an oil painter but i use oil sticks, hard pastel, soft pastel, whatever I need to get the effect I’m looking for.

I work in the landscape and with the figure, traditional stuff.

Not creative enough for the post Modern stuff you do.

I don’t mess with acrylic because it dries too fast and I like to mix the paint on the piece as I’m working.

I know they have different mediums now for acrylic too but I already have my system.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Don’t let me kill your joy breh

Go crazy with the acrylics

That’s what the majority of modern artists use

I’m a pretentious dikkhead
You’re good breh, I don’t mind being a student of the game

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
It’s get crazy only two brehs do this. We do got a comic book writer. Everyone else just look at pawgs lmao

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You’re good breh, I don’t mind being a student of the game
If that’s the case you’re good to go

If you like to learn you’ve chosen the perfect hobby/source of income because you will never learn all there is to learn but you will never stop trying

In the process, you’ll also learn so much about yourself and the world around you.

Congrats

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
We’ve had a few convos on it but I don’t share that side much here.

Not the environment for that.

I’m an oil painter but i use oil sticks, hard pastel, soft pastel, whatever I need to get the effect I’m looking for.

I work in the landscape and with the figure, traditional stuff.

Not creative enough for the post Modern stuff you do.

I don’t mess with acrylic because it dries too fast and I like to mix the paint on the piece as I’m working.

I know they have different mediums now for acrylic too but I already have my system.
You do realize we don't have any forums for us: Black Artists.

Therefore you got create the environment. Had me out here solo dolo smh....

You a wet-on-wet painter? They got slow drying acrylics now and spray paints. The times have changed for the best!

And fukk a system...you an artist...GROOOOOW!!!!

I use everything and paint everything. Landscapes was my thing being from the South but mostly skies and skylines with bayous and swamps.

Imma Mixed Media Sage outchere. I use Acrylics, Crayons, Paper, Markers, Spray Paint, Oil Sticks, Oil Pastels etc.

I love this artist life

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
If that’s the case you’re good to go

If you like to learn you’ve chosen the perfect hobby/source of income because you will never learn all there is to learn but you will never stop trying

In the process, you’ll also learn so much about yourself and the world around you.

Congrats
You do realize we don't have any forums for us: Black Artists.

Therefore you got create the environment. Had me out here solo dolo smh....

You a wet-on-wet painter? They got slow drying acrylics now and spray paints. The times have changed for the best!

And fukk a system...you an artist...GROOOOOW!!!!

I use everything and paint everything. Landscapes was my thing being from the South but mostly skies and skylines with bayous and swamps.

Imma Mixed Media Sage outchere. I use Acrylics, Crayons, Paper, Markers, Spray Paint, Oil Sticks, Oil Pastels etc.

I love this artist life
Can we see y’all’s work? Even a throwaway