Official Art Thread (painters, fine artists, etc Come In)

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You get used to it lol. But it's the best way to draw seated if you ask me. I know Jack Kirby used the desk stand for drawing comics. So it's really a personal preference
I got the small wood table easel, so pretty much a smaller portable version of his desk.
I’m cop a sit stand desk soon. For now I’ll switch between placing the easel on the dinner table and kitchen counter. Interesting how Cy Twombly inspired you when he looks like he would just scribble.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I got the small wood table easel, so pretty much a smaller portable version of his desk.
I’m cop a sit stand desk soon. For now I’ll switch between placing the easel on the dinner table and kitchen counter. Interesting how Cy Twombly inspired you when he looks like he would just scribble.
The visual communication of Cy Twombly helped me realize realism isn't strong art. The best art visually is colorful and so ugly it's beautiful

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
That’s dope
It's hard to be original and eventually everyone art will look like somebody's art. And then the new art won't be art anymore...or in the traditional sense.

Check out Damian Hirst art

He combines sculpture, science, and paintings into one for those pieces.

Most wouldn't see it as art...but it is

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
That’s fire
Have you seen this?

Imma purist artist...I don't even like computer art. So I'm not a fan of shock value art or the Damian Hirst type of art.

I like classical and traditional art. The most extreme I'd do is full abstract.

"Bound To Fail" auction....sometimes people buy art just cause of the artist's and the pieced they buy are trash usually visually. But thats my opinion. Some will say my work is trash as thecoli stays reminding me :mjlol:.

Art is like fukking...not ever piece will make you cum and not every piece will feel good. But hey...you fukking

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Imma purist artist...I don't even like computer art. So I'm not a fan of shock value art or the Damian Hirst type of art.

I like classical and traditional art. The most extreme I'd do is full abstract.

"Bound To Fail" auction....sometimes people buy art just cause of the artist's and the pieced they buy are trash usually visually. But thats my opinion. Some will say my work is trash as thecoli stays reminding me :mjlol:.

Art is like fukking...not ever piece will make you cum and not every piece will feel good. But hey...you fukking
I like the hitler sculpture and that shark thing you posted. Appreciate the artistry. As cool and amazing realism is, I also find it boring. I’m not into anything shock value neither but the hitler piece fits the theme lol.

Damn Coli full of haters lol.
Isn’t that true! I love Henri Matisse’s works but I’m sure the coli would shyt on his work too

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I like the hitler sculpture and that shark thing you posted. Appreciate the artistry. As cool and amazing realism is, I also find it boring. I’m not into anything shock value neither but the hitler piece fits the theme lol.

Damn Coli full of haters lol.
Isn’t that true! I love Henri Matisse’s works but I’m sure the coli would shyt on his work too
They hate any type of art. I remember the Pollock thread and they was shytting on Pollock art big time.

Saying how they can do it etc...and you are right you can do it...but YOU DIDNT :usure:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
They hate any type of art. I remember the Pollock thread and they was shytting on Pollock art big time.

Saying how they can do it etc...and you are right you can do it...but YOU DIDNT :usure:
Pollock is like the first r&b nikka to make a song with just clap and harmonies lol.

Something so simple but unique. Creh was cheating on his wife and shyt lol. He used to be an amazing fine artist but the splats put him on the map