Official Art Thread (painters, fine artists, etc Come In)

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I feel like art is one of the hardest careers to make a comfortable living, let alone baller.
It’s easy if you make hentai/rule 34 content. Many are balling on Patreon lol. Not my goal but yeah that’s thing

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Good thing I’m not interested in realism. I still have to learn the fundamentals though
You say that now until someone wanna see if you can get technical. All the GOATs in art can do realism. Something about realism leading to better understanding of form. Idk why. Even GOAT Basquiat says he can actually draw.

Every last master of art you can think about can do realism. It's crazy how crawling is the predecessor for running, but both look completely different in mechanics,but you don't skip those steps

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You say that now until someone wanna see if you can get technical. All the GOATs in art can do realism. Something about realism leading to better understanding of form. Idk why. Even GOAT Basquiat says he can actually draw.

Every last master of art you can think about can do realism. It's crazy how crawling is the predecessor for running, but both look completely different in mechanics,but you don't skip those steps
Damn I’m have to achieve that milestone then. Do we have any drawings by Basquiat that are hyperrealism?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I’m putting in an hour y’all

6-AB1-E12-A-18-EF-4663-9204-8065-DB610-B32.jpg