OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
He had the antidote for posion like curare' in his pouch when he left the island, that's how he survived those deadshot bullets and saved Dig. I'm sure him being a billionaire he' has other shyt improved on the plant formula.
that pouch has the cure to everything in it:wow:
that pouch is the reason why ollie aint have a house in vergina

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Oliver had several secrets, and maybe more that WE don't know of as of yet because they haven't yet been reviewed. Oliver had a habit in even keeping secrets among his own team, to include him about Sara being on the island and not dying in the ship. Or the reason why Slade got a huge vendetta on him now, because he lied and kept the secret about what really happened with Shado. He's consistently someone who keeps secrets or deceives someone's trust, which is why he's such a whore on the show. His entire reason in being secretive are identical to Moria's which was to so-called protect her family, and he's willing to continue on holding the secret away from Thea for the same reasons she is. He is no different, or no better.
No dude is just crazy, he was mad that chick didn't choose him and she got killed Oliver couldn't save both of them and salad would still be crazy cuz of the potion he took, that's what it does make you irrational and crazy.. Atleast that is how the story has been told..

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No dude is just crazy, he was mad that chick didn't choose him and she got killed Oliver couldn't save both of them and salad would still be crazy cuz of the potion he took, that's what it does make you irrational and crazy.. Atleast that is how the story has been told..

Oliver himself confessed that he could of saved Slade had he told him the truth all along. His deception is the very reason Slade is obsessed with revenge.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
oliver ruined felicity and barry by acting like he was interested

anyone else laughing at how "righteous" and angry oliver is at his mom, when dude was sleeping with two sisters, was engaged to one while banging the other one on the side, lied that she was dead, living a secret life has mad murders and bodies on his head, and even at the end of this episode was banging sarah again even though laurel is some medicated whore at the moment who still loves ollie

Bu bu bu but.....he spent 5 years on a hellish island......

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know the Coli's head over heels for Felicity:ld:, but I'm a Momma Queen stan:umad: And, I was waiting for Moira to send Felicity glasses flying across the room:youngsabo: You don't walk up in someone's mansion, challenge them, and walk out unscathed:pacspit: She's so hard on Oli's arrow, meanwhile he sticking it all over town:shaq: Her habitual line stepping's going to get someone smoak:ufdup:..Katrina (Nissa) Law still got me, a straight chick, drooling: badass:ahh:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Katrina Law has been my girl since Spartacus, and is the best looking one that's been on the show so far IMO. But I've been stanning Sarah now for a while. That scene this ep had where she's working out in that outfit, brehs :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Edit:

tumblr_n0k19wjvPB1qch0kpo2_250.gif

tumblr_n0k19wjvPB1qch0kpo1_250.gif

tumblr_n0k19wjvPB1qch0kpo4_250.gif

tumblr_n0k19wjvPB1qch0kpo3_250.gif

:noah:

Last edited:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I'm not crazy for cacs but Willa Holland :banderas: ...she seems the most natural around blacks on screen. She has a lot of sexual energy and a nice tight body too. Her flavor seems authentic.

Willa_Holland_(3).jpg