OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

We are not worthy :blessed:

Looks amazing. That baggy costume still make dude look frail. Son needs to hit the gym more. fukker probably only does legs :birdman:

It's also great how the flashbacks are transitioning. Glad we got to see how Ollie put arrow to purpose and into Slade's eye. I also wonder how much time he'll be with Waller and them. Dude still seems naive as fukk in those flashbacks. Much different than how he is in the present time.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I'd put money on next season's flashbacks showing that.

Off topic, we need stunt doubles pulling off this type of piff
tumblr_n27gt0JAz81rslzvxo1_400.gif
:gladbron: That's not Stephen Amell is it?

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Annnd with the exception of felicity, who Oliver DIDN'T smash on the show?? I'm willing to bet he even smashed Waller. You know damn well, Ollie is hard on hoes.

That makes him a hoe :beli:

Outside of family members, he was never with China White, Joanna, Sin, Nyssa, Lyla or Carly.

I'd put money on next season's flashbacks showing that.

If he was with Waller, will Coli get mad? :patrice:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
mannnnn.... when the arrow told Felicity he loved her I was sooo happyyy LOL LMAOOOO

I think they would make a way better couple than any1 else

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Felicity is too good for Oliver. Can't he have at least one platonic female friend? He's never shown any attraction to her anyway, its quite one sided.
No he saw her naked last season.
The arrow is a lil like me , so if i saw her naked i would like her

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In Season 3, I'm going to need Arrow to get back to murkin' fools:rudy: I know Oliver is on this whole moral compass awakening:ld:, but when it's killa season:stopitslime:, you can't be letting uncompassionate fools slide:huhldup: Momma Queen has to grace us again in flasbacks:jawalrus:, preferably when Malcolm and her was getting it in on the side:steviej: Merlyn whisking Thea away to the darkside:myman:, hopefully makes the ungrateful bytch likeable:pacspit: And, Dig-L needs some combat practice: Tae-bo ho:pachaha: I hope the mirakuru cure doesn't have that much of an adverse effect on Slade:feedme: Cuz, I still want his hatred for Oli be on a hundred, thousand, trillion:yeshrug:, so we can get that final battle when one of them ain't breathin' no more:leostare:...The Flash extended trailer: CW shouldn't have all this power:banderas:

Last edited: