OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
Problems thus far:
1. Felicity hit old girl with the car and then gon go in reverse?:aicmon: run dat bytch head over:damn: u know she got da 'kuru in her!
2. Oliver need to get back on his " you've failed this city" chit. he tryna be all :cape:
3. Brother Blood called Ollie for help:dahell:? Nikka...............you killed my momma :mindblown:
4. Everybody know the Arrow's identity. Ollie need to get his mask game up. Might as well just have a durag on.:camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Problems thus far:
1. Felicity hit old girl with the car and then gon go in reverse?:aicmon: run dat bytch head over:damn: u know she got da 'kuru in her!
2. Oliver need to get back on his " you've failed this city" chit. he tryna be all :cape:
3. Brother Blood called Ollie for help:dahell:? Nikka...............you killed my momma :mindblown:
4. Everybody know the Arrow's identity. Ollie need to get his mask game up. Might as well just have a durag on.:camby:
Everyone that know who Ollie is is either affiliated or about to be dead

I think Blood would have a nice twist if he hit himself with the mirakuru because he was anticipating his death

And Felicity could've fukked the van up breh:troll:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problems thus far:

1. She was going to run her over again, but DIG-L told her to break out instead... SMH
2. It's rumored that next season he's going to return to "the list".
3. Blood was more delusional thinking he's still going to remain mayor, or even ALIVE after betraying Slade. Even Ollie gave him the :comeon:
4. Which brings again how delusional Blood is by posing a wack ass threat like revealing Ollie's identity. Ollie gave no fuccks about who he tells.

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
1. She was going to run her over again, but DIG-L told her to break out instead... SMH
2. It's rumored that next season he's going to return to "the list".
3. Blood was more delusional thinking he's still going to remain mayor, or even ALIVE after betraying Slade. Even Ollie gave him the :comeon:
4. Which brings again how delusional Blood is by posing a wack ass threat like revealing Ollie's identity. Ollie gave no fuccks about who he tells.

Almost forgot about the list. That list has more secrets that they never got around to. We forget that Malcolm Merlyn is in cahoots with R'as al Ghul. I'm thinking Tommy is going to make a comeback

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Problems thus far:
yeah first season he was serious about that identity. He was even pretending he couldn't fight just so people wouldn't suspect him. Now he's like :manny:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I don't think it's a coincidence how much the show improved once they moved past the list. Hope they don't go back to it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
BnJkvCCIIAQTWcL.jpg:large

shout out to neogaf...:gladbron:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm wondering if their gonna eventually make Ollie into the comical superhero that he is in the comics. All these deaths gonna just make his character darker.
I think it's way past too late for that. Personally, that's the Oliver Queen I would have preferred seeing on screen, but since Nolan's trilogy made so much money I can see why they went this way.

I did like Justin Hartley as Oliver in Smallville. Everything else about that show aside, he played an excellent Green Arrow.

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
So I'm assuming Ollie is gonna murk Slade sooner or later, who could the next big villain that comes into it be? I fukking love this show, gonna be a long wait in between seasons, the two week breaks were bad enough.:sadcam:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So I'm assuming Ollie is gonna murk Slade sooner or later, who could the next big villain that comes into it be? I fukking love this show, gonna be a long wait in between seasons, the two week breaks were bad enough.:sadcam:
Should've picked up that Aquaman pilot when they had the chance. We could've been enjoying it while Arrow was on break :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Slade needs to be a mainstay, he's too good of a villain to kill. Sending him to prison is the most logical choice since you can bring him back at some point.