OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Slade let Mayor Blood connect politick, ditto:youngsabo: But, he double cross-him, and felt Isabel's blade steels:ufdup: The mirakuru goons came thru and Snoop Dogg'd the city:whew: However, Amanda drones about to turn Starling into Pompeii:banderas: No one BLACK woman should have all that power:ohlawd: I've failed the city, Oli don't you concede like that:leostare: A Lance that flocks together, stays together:smugbiden: Meryl back to save Thea, pours his soul out to her:wow:, only for that ungrateful bytch to put slugs in him:pacspit:

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Slade let Mayor Blood connect politick, ditto:youngsabo: But, he double cross-him, and felt Isabel's blade steels:ufdup: The mirakuru goons came thru and Snoop Dogg'd the city:whew: However, Amanda drones about to turn Starling into Pompeii:banderas: No one BLACK women should have all that power:ohlawd: I've failed the city, Oli don't you concede like that:leostare: How about theose Lances, y'all:smugfavre: Meryl back, to save Thea, pours his soul out to her:wow:, only for that ungrateful bytch to put slugs in him:pacspit:
I'm kinda hoping speedy is the next one to catch the blade from slade. But it will prob be Sarah :beli:
But if ollie loses his mom and sis after losing his riches, and Sarah he might commit that :lupe:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm kinda hoping speedy is the next one to catch the blade from slade. But it will prob be Sarah :beli:
But if ollie loses his mom and sis after losing his riches, and Sarah he might commit that :lupe:
Ollie not losing shyt anymore, this the last episode :childplease:

Ollie FINALLY gonna get that W he's been longing for :blessed:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Ollie not losing shyt anymore, this the last episode :childplease:

Ollie FINALLY gonna get that W he's been longing for :blessed:
:usure: breh, there's still one more person slade need to get at :lupe: ollie thinks he's the last person but having them call sara "the canary" instead of black canary got me thinkin slade gon take her out before its all said and dun then her sis will take the mantel and be the true black canary :ahh:......

ep was dope but it needed more of merlyn da GAWD :blessed:....hopefully i get plenty with the finale :obama:....seeing roy goin full red arrow should be cool :ehh: even tho the last time i saw him shoot an arrow he was looking real :flabbynsick:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Brother Blood didn't realize he couldn't trust Slade till it was too late :demonic:

Isabella looks so much better with her mask off than on.

They did a great job of showing the chaos throughout the city of Slades goons. If you live in Starling City, better start moving. One year there is the Undertaking, next masked goons rampage through your town :damn:

The bit where Sarah rescued the girl from the burning people after questioning if she was redeemable and having the female cop remark she was a hero was way too on the nose :rudy:. Both Ollie and Sarah need to stop questioning themselves and get to work.

Next week preview looks :banderas:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Brother Blood didn't realize he couldn't trust Slade till it was too late :demonic:

Isabella looks so much better with her mask off than on.

They did a great job of showing the chaos throughout the city of Slades goons. If you live in Starling City, better start moving. One year there is the Undertaking, next masked goons rampage through your town :damn:

The bit where Sarah rescued the girl from the burning people after questioning if she was redeemable and having the female cop remark she was a hero was way too on the nose :rudy:. Both Ollie and Sarah need to stop questioning themselves and get to work.

Next week preview looks :banderas:
I hear gotham has a lot of jobs and is pretty nice this time of year :troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:usure: breh, there's still one more person slade need to get at :lupe: ollie thinks he's the last person but having them call sara "the canary" instead of black canary got me thinkin slade gon take her out before its all said and dun then her sis will take the mantel and be the true black canary :ahh:......

ep was dope but it needed more of merlyn da GAWD :blessed:....hopefully i get plenty with the finale :obama:....seeing roy goin full red arrow should be cool :ehh: even tho the last time i saw him shoot an arrow he was looking real :flabbynsick:

:ohhh: you right

Makes total sense now, the last person that has to die isn't Ollie, but Sara!!! :snoop:

That way Laurel can become the Black Canary.... :blessed:

Detective Lance gonna be furious after she dies for real.

But Summer Glau's struggle mask... :why:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

That's true but I thought Slade referenced the city as to being who/what he said should die...

But you could be right, I suspected Sara the entire time but idk now... I think she's the true canary

Arrow has a mob of people in that clip... I wonder who else is joining the party

Edit: I hope Simpstroke takes a huge L in this last episode. I like this Slade and what he's done has been diabolical... But when you realize it's over a chick he never fukked then :mjlol:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Looks like I was wrong, brehs...
AR223a_0198b.jpg
AR223a_0216b.jpg

Suicide Squad is back! Or at least Deadshot is.
AR223a_0238b.jpg
AR223a_0307b.jpg

AR223b_0027b.jpg
AR223b_0029b.jpg

AR223b_0092b.jpg
AR223b_0125b.jpg

AR223b_0197b.jpg
AR223b_0148b.jpg
AR223b_0241b.jpg
AR223c_0123b.jpg
AR223c_0139b.jpg
AR223c_0230b.jpg