RedArrow01.jpg

...Soon

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Slade's goons got bodies dropping all over the place.
Poor STAR Labs courier; All them cops; D.A. Kate Spencer (guess we won't be seeing any Manhunter appearances) and Sebastien Blood's dumb ass actually thinking Slade was gonna honor their deal and then showing he is clinically retarded by thinking he had a shot at staying alive after stealing the cure.

Diggle was holding his own briefly before Isabel switched into a different gear and started owning him. I knew he was going to have to be saved by Felicity.

Anyone care to explain why Sara took the time out of protecting the city/finding Ollie to help with the fight to change back into her civvies and have a moment with her dad and sister? You would think there wasn't an army of super-powered maniacs laying siege to the town.

Isabel looked like she might have gotten a bit jealous when Slade mentioned wishing Shado was there to see him destroy Oliver.

Merlyn needs to send Oliver a video of how to effectively take out one of them Mirakuru dudes on the solo tip. Too bad he is now stuck with that annoying ass Thea. Merlyn deserves better.

Next week's season finale looks epic.

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They better keep my baby Feliclity out of danger next week. Looks like my future baby moms will be back clocking in next week.