OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
Slade needs to be a mainstay, he's too good of a villain to kill. Sending him to prison is the most logical choice since you can bring him back at some point.

I agree, he's my favourite in the show despite being a total simp. Manu Bennett has done a great job playing him. They could send him to prison if they cure him I guess. If they do, chances are it will be back to different villains each week like it was at the start.:yeshrug:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I'm thinking Slade will get away somehow. Maybe make Ollie think that he did end up killing him while actually escaping. At least that will bring Ollie and the rest some closure for this season. Then have Slade show up a couple seasons later :youngsabo:

I just can't see Ollie taking Slade one on one. Especially if Merlin barely took that one grunt down.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I'm hoping slade sticks around. He's too good of a character/villain to get rid of.
I'm just worried that the main actor that plays him will prob get pulled to another tv show or movie, after he bodied this role :lupe:

there's too many things up in the air right now to make predictions how next season should play out. The way the city is looking, i'm not sure there will be a city to save next year :heh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
BnOg75YCIAAF9F9.png

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm thinking Slade will get away somehow. Maybe make Ollie think that he did end up killing him while actually escaping. At least that will bring Ollie and the rest some closure for this season. Then have Slade show up a couple seasons later :youngsabo:

I just can't see Ollie taking Slade one on one. Especially if Merlin barely took that one grunt down.

It's a little TOO Malcolm Merlish though, they just pulled that "Ollie defeats the villain but surprise SURPRISE he's aliiiivvvveeee" twist from last season. Hopefully they fight to a stalemate and either Slade is beaten but escapes or he's "cured" and imprisoned

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's a little TOO Malcolm Merlish though, they just pulled that "Ollie defeats the villain but surprise SURPRISE he's aliiiivvvveeee" twist from last season. Hopefully they fight to a stalemate and either Slade is beaten but escapes or he's "cured" and imprisoned

I've enjoyed slade, hes not someone they have to get rid of imo, can easily end the season on a cliffhanger.

a ending of say using the cure on everyone the good guys win, slade gets injured and escaped. Laurel runs up to oliver/arrow and says she cant find sarah, oliver receives a vid to his phone or sent to felicits computer and slade while injured has sarah and he says remember i told you one more has to die and he kills sarah and the season ends with him laughing but severely injured

:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I've enjoyed slade, hes not someone they have to get rid of imo, can easily end the season on a cliffhanger.

a ending of say using the cure on everyone the good guys win, slade gets injured and escaped. Laurel runs up to oliver/arrow and says she cant find sarah, oliver receives a vid to his phone or sent to felicits computer and slade while injured has sarah and he says remember i told you one more has to die and he kills sarah and the season ends with him laughing but severely injured

:ehh:

Replace Sarah dying with Laurel dying and that would be:banderas:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
...wouldn't it be crazy if Nyssa gets her pops Ra's al Ghul to make his first appearance in the season finale:ohhh:
Honestly that would be the come up. they def need a villain at the same level as slade after this amazing season. Cant go back to those random no name villains of the week shyt :camby:
but that would be pretty ill after this season raw al ghoul comes out of the shadows on some :demonic:,
and was like, damn you barely won :sas1:
maybe you need to train with the league of assassins :sas2:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Brehs i think we will see some more info on H.I.V.E, particularly if Slade get arrested and put in jail. Would be a good teaser for next season.