OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The body armor was for the game design... im sure it's not gonna be in the studio budget for a tv show. :mjlol:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
The body armor was for the game design... im sure it's not gonna be in the studio budget for a tv show. :mjlol:

Man it's so man cosplay DIY'ers coming up with dope ass designs, where do these studios find these cornball costume designers? Can there not contact the Dark Knight Trilogy's costumer designers? Man of Steel's?

This nikka look like he works at chicken joint called Chicken Express or Speedy Pollo ...one of them nikkas that hold up the sign on the corner and hand you flyers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man it's so man cosplay DIY'ers coming up with dope ass designs, where do these studios find these cornball costume designers? Can there not contact the Dark Knight Trilogy's costumer designers? Man of Steel's?

This nikka look like he works at chicken joint called Chicken Express or Speedy Pollo ...one of them nikkas that hold up the sign on the corner and hand you flyers.

I know your not taking him seriously... :russ:

Wait a minute though i found something the suit is probably not finished...

new-the-flash-set-photos-and-thoughts-about-the-suit-close-up.jpeg
picture 1
flash+grant+gustin+costume.jpg
picture 2. pic 1 is photoshopped but that is a great look the white with bright red... it works!

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I really can't believe nikkas are dissing the Flash suit:why:
The only negative about the suit is the symbol color is off.......for a tv show on the CW this suit is amazing

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I know your not taking him seriously... :russ:

Wait a minute though i found something the suit is probably not finished...

new-the-flash-set-photos-and-thoughts-about-the-suit-close-up.jpeg
picture 1
flash+grant+gustin+costume.jpg
picture 2. pic 1 is photoshopped but that is a great look the white with bright red... it works!

I'm not feeling it ...maybe he needs some black paint around his eyes to look more menacing. I mean it's cool but I expected better.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not feeling it ...maybe he needs some black paint around his eyes to look more menacing. I mean it's cool but I expected better.

i think it just needs a few more tweaks. the same as green arrows costume. One thing which bugged me for the longest. Ever since that episode where he got shot. Your the owner of a billion dollar company, why didn't you commission felicity to redesign your suit with interwoven body armor in case you get shot by someone again?

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I like the suit:yeshrug:, Its pretty good for a tv show on CW......only thing is the symbol off, and I'm thinking that the creators of the show went with the dark red to match the dark green of Arrows suit.

And I don't think Barry needs to be bulky.....in reality why would he be in year one? It's not like he knew one day he was gonna be superhero, or fighting crime...Barry is a lab geek, he was not tortured on some island like Ollie.

O and for y'all suggesting armor, really? :stopitslime:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You are barking up the wrong tree if you want menacing...The Flash is not now and never has been "menacing". He is the happy-go-lucky hero that is always smiling and shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You are barking up the wrong tree if you want menacing...The Flash is not now and never has been "menacing". He is the happy-go-lucky hero that is always smiling and shyt.

5597c.jpg

I wouldnt want to fist fight this muthafukka on his worst day tho... :russ: