OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

McPiff

#goat
Daps
So we aint going to ask how Slade is :cape: a woman who wasn't checking for him like that? I think dude is mad @ Oliver for fukking her more than anything else :heh:

you talking about the 'weird' facial expressions? I'll still take her over mrs. Ed :manny:

Yeah as much as Slade was swaggin all over the episode.

dude is still mad about the death of a woman that wasnt even into him like that

[cam] sucka for love hmm hmm sucka for love.[/ron]

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm ok with this episode. but i know it was just the beginning. cause next we got the suicide squad episode, then the birds of prey and then flash makes his mark after that!

THIS HYPE TRAIN DONT STOP MY PEOPLE!

:blessed:
I thought Flash wasn't going to be on another episode...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:blessed:

so much piff in one episode....

Slade going ham
Slade catching Ollie when he jumped off the ship :wow:
Slade sonning ollie in his own crib

The scene with Slade telling Ollie his promise reminded me of Bane talking to Bruce in the prison...Both Ollie and Bruce asked to be killed and both were denied because Slade/Bane wanted them to suffer first. Even the jail cells looked similar..

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Slade is going to wreck shop on Team Arrow. and he is going to put the beats on Mama Queen's guts too...the way he kept touching Moira in front of Ollie like he was letting him know that he was going to boning her real soon was some low down shyt.

And I geeked out at the black fingernails in the trailer but I damn near had a nerd aneurysm when they showed the blond in pigtails in that preview. They have to give us Harley Quinn, man. That can't tease us like that.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know..... I've missed a few eps here & there so I've just been operating under the assumption she made a switch over to Slade at some point because this cat is borderline obsessed with her.

Yea, Ollie was hitting that and Slade was in the background looking salty like he wish it was him smashing that fine ass Asian puss. Then in Slade's eyes, he tossed Shado to the bushes over that bytch Sara. Been smashing Shado on the island for a year and chose her to be the one executed. Add the insanity from the Miraiku and there we have it.

But lets be real, Ollie BEEN doggin' these hoes and shytting over his homies like that over a bytch. He did Tommy the SAME WAY, be on "you need to get things right with Laurel" while smashing Laurel later that night.

Diggle need to keep an eye on Ollie before he ends up smashing his ex-wife :ufdup:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
damn this ep brehs :ohlawd:

slade was bossed up this whole ep. He was walking through the Queen's house on some
198af2kcuq5fwgif.gif

Slade must've been rocking to pac's hit em up and is doing his best trying to recreate it :whew:
"thats why I fukked your moms you bytch ass nikka :pacspit:
Ollie remember when i used to let you sleep on the couch
now its all about arrows, you copied my style
5 shots couldn't drop me/ i took it and smiled:pachaha:

Slade quickly approaching top tier comic book villains with this series. :whew:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
imma need the comic book brehs to put me on deathstoke/ slade especially on him giving the beats to bats

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Arrow never fails. I'm glad I saved it for last from all the shows I watch on Wednesday nights. Revolution was :camby:, The Tomorrow People :shaq2: I'm effectively dumping both those shows now.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Arrow never fails. I'm glad I saved it for last from all the shows I watch on Wednesday nights. Revolution was :camby:, The Tomorrow People :shaq2: I'm effectively dumping both those shows now.
That show is so horrible and just blatantly bites from every major movie in the past few years. From the Matrix to X-Men and the acting is flat out atrocious. I could only make it to 2 episodes and had to tap. Only thing worth watching on CW is this and Supernatural.