OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:comeon: I'm currently in the middle of watching this week's episode. How the fukk can't Detective Lance put 2 & 2 together and figure out if his daughter Sara is Black Canary because everything she went through, Oliver has GOT to be Green Arrow?

thought he knows tho
he knows his daughter is black canary

I know that Detective Lance knows that Sara is Black Canary. I'm talking about Detective Lance figuring out that Oliver is Green Arrow.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:comeon::snoop: I just done watching the whole episode, that Dinner scene. How the fukk did Detective Lance not figure out that Oliver is Green Arrow? With the way Oliver & Sara were standing next to each other when they entered the apartment (which was similar to how Green Arrow & Black Canary were standing next to each other when they came to help Detective Lance earlier in the episode) and ESPECIALLY at dinner table when Laurel figured out that Oliver & Sara are dating. That should've sent out major red flags.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:comeon::snoop: I just done watching the whole episode, that Dinner scene. How the fukk did Detective Lance not figure out that Oliver is Green Arrow? With the way Oliver & Sara were standing next to each other when they entered the apartment (which was similar to how Green Arrow & Black Canary were standing next to each other when they came to help Detective Lance earlier in the episode) and ESPECIALLY at dinner table when Laurel figured out that Oliver & Sara are dating. That should've sent out major red flags.

I think his family crumbling right before his eyes (again) was more important than figuring out that Oliver was the Arrow.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: I'm currently in the middle of watching this week's episode. How the fukk can't Detective Lance put 2 & 2 together and figure out if his daughter Sara is Black Canary because everything she went through, Oliver has GOT to be Green Arrow?

He knows. The most obvious clue that he knows was when he had a one on one talk with Oliver and said he's not a killer... one of the biggest apprehensions Lance had with Arrow.

But like Felicity before she officially joined the team, he's just playing along. His own DAUGHTER works with him, for crying out loud. There's no reason to assume he DOESN'T know. He knew since epsiode 3 of season why, but at that time wasn't able to prove it in court, and by the end of the season anything Arrow related put him in trouble. So, he cannot say that he knows nor does he care at this point.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a couple episodes back, Detective Lance told Oliver, he knew he wasn't a killer. I felt that was a subtle way of acknowledging he know's Oli's the vigilante:lupe:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Slade's finna fukk Momma Queen.. :takedat:
bout to give her that one eyed willie :smugfavre:

laurel dodging solids :aicmon:

canary & felicity sharing a moment :jawalrus:

detective pops not placing oliver as the vig :stopitslime:

diggle dog along for the ride as usual...least he didn't catch a war wound L, this week :yeshrug:

Daps
He knows. The most obvious clue that he knows was when he had a one on one talk with Oliver and said he's not a killer... one of the biggest apprehensions Lance had with Arrow.

But like Felicity before she officially joined the team, he's just playing along. His own DAUGHTER works with him, for crying out loud. There's no reason to assume he DOESN'T know. He knew since epsiode 3 of season why, but at that time wasn't able to prove it in court, and by the end of the season anything Arrow related put him in trouble. So, he cannot say that he knows nor does he care at this point.

Agreed.. I think he's known for a while and probably put it together when Sarah returned.. It's just not an issue anymore for him because he sees the Arrow as a good guy.. There will probably be a scene later in the season where he acknowledges this, I'm guessing before or after a major death occurs

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Agreed.. I think he's known for a while and probably put it together when Sarah returned.. It's just not an issue anymore for him because he sees the Arrow as a good guy.. There will probably be a scene later in the season where he acknowledges this, I'm guessing before or after a major death occurs
i think y'all giving this guy too much credit
- he's the same guy who thought his ex wife was going to suddenly fall back in love with him :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Somebody gonna die at th end of this season.....wonder who? :patrice:

I think my baby mama Mrs Queen gonna take a dirt nap courtesy of Deathstroke.... :to:
If not her, then Diggle Dog.
3rd option....Sara.....(probably the most likely now that I think about it.... :patrice: )

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
In a couple episodes back, Detective Lance told Oliver, he knew he wasn't a killer. I felt that was a subtle way of acknowledging he know's Oli's the vigilante:lupe:

I can't watch no TV with brehs like you , be making up shyt that ain't even in the script with wishful thinking. :lolbron: