OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He doesn't know Oli is Aarow breh ...homeboy is wishfully thinking.

Dude he knows.... He sad specifically... "Oliver your not a killer".... Detective lance is not stupid he knows. he just has deniability in case his superiors come sniffing around asking questions about the vigilantes' identity. Just like Aunt May knew Peter was always spider-man.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Dude he knows.... He sad specifically... "Oliver your not a killer".... Detective lance is not stupid he knows. he just has deniability in case his superiors come sniffing around asking questions about the vigilantes' identity. Just like Aunt May knew Peter was always spider-man.

:comeon: you "insinuating" nikkas be fukkin' up the vibe. No way he knows, YET ...he'll find out before he dies though, or leaves the show. Stop rushing things.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:comeon: you "insinuating" nikkas be fukkin' up the vibe. No way he knows, YET ...he'll find out before he dies though, or leaves the show. Stop rushing things.

...He knows Felicity works for Queen Consolidated. He knows who felicity smoake is. He knows John Diggle and him being the driver for Oliver, He said Felicity is your "Assistant" He knows his daughter is the black canary, he knows that black canary and arrow works together, He saw his daughter and oliver come to dinner together. Also oliver and the vigilante same height, same build, white guy? I mean he knows all of this and he's not stupid. I bet you anything he's gonna be like I know everything... I just choose not to say it in case my superiors demote me again or anyone else comes after him.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Somebody gonna die at th end of this season.....wonder who? :patrice:

I think my baby mama Mrs Queen gonna take a dirt nap courtesy of Deathstroke.... :to:
If not her, then Diggle Dog.
3rd option....Sara.....(probably the most likely now that I think about it.... :patrice: )

might be Thea, having Ollie cradling her body and screaming her nickname.... giving Roy the reason to take the name "Speedy".

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Filming episode 1 right now...

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
...He knows Felicity works for Queen Consolidated. He knows who felicity smoake is. He knows John Diggle and him being the driver for Oliver, He said Felicity is your "Assistant" He knows his daughter is the black canary, he knows that black canary and arrow works together, He saw his daughter and oliver come to dinner together. Also oliver and the vigilante same height, same build, white guy? I mean he knows all of this and he's not stupid. I bet you anything he's gonna be like I know everything... I just choose not to say it in case my superiors demote me again or anyone else comes after him.

I think he knows also. Too many clues...and he's a detective. I think he knows but without solid proof he's not throwing it out there. Just because he knows things doesn't mean he can prove things. Kinda like in the comics they've acknowledged that Gordon knows who Batman is and Perry White knows who Superman is. But they have enough respect (and by admitting they know to anyone would cross a line from being aloof to putting blame and responsibility on them also) not to really dig. Plus, he was busy trying to put his family back together and dealing with all of banana chin's problem.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
might be Thea, having Ollie cradling her body and screaming her nickname.... giving Roy the reason to take the name "Speedy".
Not even my girl's death wouldn't make me take her nickname, especially if it was Speedy.

If they call him anything, it'll be Arsenal or Red Arrow.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps

Paypal wager he doesn't know? Let's say $500?