OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
[quote
The bolts on the ear look good like you can see the quality it's well made and stick out, the cap's ears on the avengers outfit just painted on... :mjlol:
="King Koopa, post: 7527386, member: 14861"]:dwillhuh:And I'm still wondering why they went that route. Atleast have them sticking out a little bit. SMH at a CW Flash show having a better costume than Marvel's Capt. America. Atleast concept wise. I'm waiting to see a full body shot, but this show just keeps getting better the more I hear about it.[/quote]

Captain+America+2+The+Winter+Soldier.jpg

...The secret avengers / SHIELD suit looks ten times better than the avengers outfit.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:dwillhuh:And I'm still wondering why they went that route. Atleast have them sticking out a little bit. SMH at a CW Flash show having a better costume than Marvel's Capt. America. Atleast concept wise. I'm waiting to see a full body shot, but this show just keeps getting better the more I hear about it.

Captain+America+2+The+Winter+Soldier.jpg

...The secret avengers / SHIELD suit looks ten times better than the avengers outfit.
MUCH better than this Halloween shyt here:
Avengers%20setnewfull8.jpeg

Look how swagless dude looks...

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:dwillhuh:And I'm still wondering why they went that route. Atleast have them sticking out a little bit. SMH at a CW Flash show having a better costume than Marvel's Capt. America. Atleast concept wise. I'm waiting to see a full body shot, but this show just keeps getting better the more I hear about it.
because in a real life setting that shyt looks stupid as hell

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:comeon: I'm currently in the middle of watching this week's episode. How the fukk can't Detective Lance put 2 & 2 together and figure out if his daughter Sara is Black Canary because everything she went through, Oliver has GOT to be Green Arrow?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:comeon: I'm currently in the middle of watching this week's episode. How the fukk can't Detective Lance put 2 & 2 together and figure out if his daughter Sara is Black Canary because everything she went through, Oliver has GOT to be Green Arrow?

he knows his daughter is black canary