OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
He uses a voice modulator but don't get me to lying about where he hides it when he is speaking so no one notices.

I saw this on another site...did anyone else notice it?
It's a movie poster for Blue Devil that was on the side of the bus that Arrow had to rescue:
RnbCVIx.png

And here is a clearer shot of what the poster looks like:
yX20OwA.jpg

I love the little Easter eggs this show drops every episode.

So much greatness :banderas:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Maaaaan this episdoe had it all T-bag making nikkas hold on to his pocket.
Laurel looking like freaking ET I swear this hoe got some chinplants to make her joint look like Jay Leno
Laurel get served that blatant ether
Daddy Lance getting sonned to bolivia (thanks for banging the back out of both my daughters ollie :biden: trying to get back with his baby moms) he knows that Sara = Black Canary right? and that Felicity works for the arrow..... how could he not put 2 and 2 together and realize arrow is ollie?
Sara looking :takedat: da cleavages :ohlawd: that wig is ridiculous though, and she got that butt chin. I'd hit though she currently my fav truth be told
Felicity got sonned so much in this ep the funny thing is Sara is like "you saved me" when in truth if her monkey butt didn't show up she'd have handled t-bag with no problems, she came and distracted her and that's how t-bag was able to let off a shot!
Diggs my niggs need to go on ahead and get up in felicity's guts

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:obama:Not bad. Especially for a CW show. Wonder if the bolts will stick out. Looks like they'll be flat on the helmet like Capt America's wings.

Still think dude is too young though...

The bolts on the ear look good like you can see the quality it's well made and stick out, the cap's ears on the avengers outfit just painted on... :mjlol:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
The bolts on the ear look good like you can see the quality it's well made and stick out, the cap's ears on the avengers outfit just painted on... :mjlol:
:dwillhuh:And I'm still wondering why they went that route. Atleast have them sticking out a little bit. SMH at a CW Flash show having a better costume than Marvel's Capt. America. Atleast concept wise. I'm waiting to see a full body shot, but this show just keeps getting better the more I hear about it.