MV5BMjc0NjE1ODE3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzIyNzk0Nw@@._V1_SY317_CR36,0,214,317_.jpg
audrey-marie-anderson-222163.jpg

digg is pipin out the ex, shes not bad looking. :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I love this show ...Oli goes hard on these hoes, hit Laurel wit that ether, told Sarah no PDA, then hit Felicity wit the "you gon' always be my bottom bytch".

:pacspit: @ Felicity hittin' Diggle wit the "no thanks black guy, I'd rather hear it from the alpha Anglo Saxon who cuts your checks"
:russ:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I only fukk with OFFICIAL white girls ...Emily Bett Rickards isn't official, bet half of Vancouver's low key lame CACS hit that before she turned 21. Willa Holland comes from Hollywood lineage, she's most likely not impressed by it, she probably got a low dikk count and is the least concerned with how she looks to others if she chooses to fukk a black guy. Rickards has that "oh my god, it's a black guy, what do I do to avoid him" swag written all over her.

Y'all don't want Willa? Fine, more for me ...when I was fukking cacs, they
were pretty much Willa types if they had dark hair.
arrow-lone-gunmen-thea-queen-and-the-sheer-shirt-of-glory.jpg

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Episode description for 'The Suicide Squad' episode:
AMANDA WALLER SENDS THE SUICIDE SQUAD OUT ON THEIR FIRST MISSION — Following Slade’s (Manu Bennett) return and his promise to make good on his threat to destroy Oliver’s (Stephen Amell) loved ones, Oliver focuses all his energy on preparing for battle with his former friend. Sarah (Caity Lotz) tries to help but, fearing for her safety, Oliver pushes her away. Meanwhile, Diggle (David Ramsey) is recruited by Amanda Waller (guest star Cynthia Addai-Robinson) and A.R.G.U.S. to stop a warlord (guest star Lee Majdoub) he knew from his time in Afghanistan. Always the solider, Diggle agrees to help. However, he’s not prepared when Amanda introduces him to the rest of the team – Deadshot (guest star Michael Rowe), Bronze Tiger (guest star Michael Jai White) and Shrapnel (guest star Sean Maher), all criminals he and Arrow helped put away. Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) defends the team and explains the world is a complicated place, but Diggle isn’t sure he agrees. When the mission takes a dangerous turn, Diggle is forced to make a difficult decision.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Low key I'd beat the breaks of Bex Taylor-Klaus, she looks like she has official p*ssy on the low.

:steviej: