Official Arcane(Season 2) - League Of Legends Thread

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

Based on this first season this vaults up to top 5 GOAT list for me. I thought it was that good.

The upcoming seasons (I'm gonna assume there going to be more than 2 seasons) have a tough act to follow. If it's this good in the following seasons it's got a legit argument to be up there in everyone's GOAT list.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Its between Castlevania and Arcane as the best non comedy animated series
I might throw a couple honorable mentions in there as well but these two are specifically mature slanted animated shows aimed at adults but aren't comedies

Netflix might just be starting a new genre

Also fukk them for sidelining ekko this season. I have not one bit of sympathy for them if they got OC characters getting more development than a major champion in the game
Ep 7 was nice but all the subtlety was just thrown in at the viewer no set up at all

I thought Megalobox 2 was the best show I've seen all year until I saw this.

Daps
This thread hasn't blown up and isn't stickied, people really sleeping on this series :wow:
Just finished the season a few minutes ago. As far as tv series go, the quality of the animation was the best I've ever seen. I can't believe this year gave us Invincible and Castlevania. Arcane definitely has them both beat, especially Castlevania. Incredible show and it came out of nowhere. Love it.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I really enjoyed this, never played the game but intrigued by the magic side of things. Wish a greater emphasis will be placed on magic in later seasons and in particular mages. I mean where did the mages go? Seems like magic was taboo prior to the Hex technology so what’s up with that?

I was shocked that in the end the show made me emote for Silco seeing as I hated him so much earlier.

Last edited:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wife and I just finished this. This shyt was amazing. I know nothing of the source material but, just from surface level of only viewing the series. This gets a 10 from me.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
The more I think about it the more I realize how much shyt is going to hit the fan in season 2.

Whether or not Mel survives the explosion, people are definitely going to die and Mel's mother is not going to take her daughter's life being at risk lightly. She just lost a son and previously stated afterwards that she you would set the world ablaze to protect her family. I predict she's going to send a Noxian hit squad into Zaun to go after jinx or whoever else she thinks is responsible and probably convince Jayce to let her use his hextech weaponry to do so (which is what she really wants).

Vi and Caitlin's relationship is definitely going to take a hit due to one's sister killing the others mother.

Think between Victor and Jace will be complicated as well.

And lastly, there is one unknown chaotic factor that is going to be introduced that's going to wreck shop in a big way once they getting introduced into the plot.