[Official] Apple Event: “Peek Performance”. March 8th, 2022. 10am PST

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I wanna jump in so bad fam, but I just paid 2100 for my kids gaming laptop for Christmas.

My current "personal" laptop is a Surface Pro 6
*hangs head in shame*

I hear surface pro is dope, but you need to come over to the other side. my daughter once had a windows laptop. shyt was :trash:

now they both got MBA laptops , iphone 13 and ipads. no other issues.

windows is simply too unstable for me to rock with as an ecosystem with all the bugs and crashing. ESP if it was a surface pro which cost comparable to a MBP.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I hear surface pro is dope, but you need to come over to the other side. my daughter once had a windows laptop. shyt was :trash:

windows is simply too unstable for me to rock with as an ecosystem with all the bugs and crashing. ESP if it was a surface pro which cost comparable to a MBP.

that Surface Pro already slowing down and acting the fool. :scust:

I can't be browsing JBO on that shyt. :camby:

Time to stop bullshyttin.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Mac Pro with m1 ultra instinct gonna blown minds

Breh as somebody trying to join Apple gang, I was hoping for that announcement, but ended up just being good with the M1 Pro from 2020 that I already trying to cop. That studio though:whoo:

You could make 10 albums and do five videos on that bytch while having 8k Spankbang clips up in the privacy of the lab:krs:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Breh as somebody trying to join Apple gang, I was hoping for that announcement, but ended up just being good with the M1 Pro from 2020 that I already trying to cop. That studio though:whoo:

You could make 10 albums and do five videos on that bytch while having 8k Spankbang clips up in the privacy of the lab:krs:
welcome to macset :blessed:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

That's where I am at right now:francis:

Like I love Windows but once you see the cracks and realize that one update could fukk up the entire system, it can be a frustrating experience. Last year, when Windows 11 rolled out, it damn near ruined my Legion. Most of the games I were playing was stuttering and just many hiccups with just doing basic shyt. Like I had enough.

I just want a smooth sailing experience because I'm over the troubleshooting shyt. I been doing this IT shyt for ages, but enough is enough already.

I can't wait until I get my Macbook because I can't do this shyt no more with the glitches, the crashes, and random Microsoft nonsense.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
welcome to macset :blessed:

il_794xN.1003908533_4tz3.jpg

Already got my exclusive MBP with my own logo since I can't eat apples since I'm a koala and shyt.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's where I am at right now:francis:

Like I love Windows but once you see the cracks and realize that one update could fukk up the entire system, it can be a frustrating experience. Last year, when Windows 11 rolled out, it damn near ruined my Legion. Most of the games I were playing was stuttering and just many hiccups with just doing basic shyt. Like I had enough.

I just want a smooth sailing experience because I'm over the troubleshooting shyt. I been doing this IT shyt for ages, but enough is enough already.

I can't wait until I get my Macbook because I can't do this shyt no more with the glitches, the crashes, and random Microsoft nonsense.

Man cop a mac and throw parallels on it and call it a day lol