[Official] Apple Event: “Peek Performance”. March 8th, 2022. 10am PST

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
which display? cuz if ur talking ipad mini, there's no reason an entry level device should have high end features seen on devices that cost more than 2 times the price.

The Studio Display IDGAF about an iPad Air that shyts for peasants :hhh:

:lolbron:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That Mac mini studio might actually be my first Mac mini. I never even considered it but those specs and that price point is very hard for me to ignore.
I’m shooting almost exclusively red raw 6k footage and all that horse power would be a freakin dream. Very tempting. I love the simplicity of the iMac 27” being an all in one but that won’t be out until next per rumors. Shoot. I might have to go Mac mini studio this year and also cop the iMac next year. These are all work tools for me that I run through my business.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
tUVXouA.png
tUVXouA.png
tUVXouA.png
tUVXouA.png
tUVXouA.png
tUVXouA.png
tUVXouA.png
tUVXouA.png
tUVXouA.png
tUVXouA.png
tUVXouA.png
tUVXouA.png
tUVXouA.png

vwPpTR.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

yeah no shyt.

but lets compare laptops. I have a 2021 MBP and a 2021 dell whatever from my gig.

that fukking dell be disconnecting from the wifi randomly, don't wanna restart when I update, and a myriad of other problems.

when I had windows laptops, I was regularly reformatting them every 6 months to get them to act right.

I'm on my 3rd MBP, and I have NEVER had to reinstall macos other than the times when I wanted to wipe and sell them. every other time its smooth sailing. no issues with upgrades, no other bullshyt, no freezing etc. also, when I do resell them, I am able to get back a sizeable chunk of money. even if it has been 4-5 years and what not.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yeah no shyt.

but lets compare laptops. I have a 2021 MBP and a 2021 dell whatever from my gig.

that fukking dell be disconnecting from the wifi randomly, don't wanna restart when I update, and a myriad of other problems.

when I had windows laptops, I was regularly reformatting them every 6 months to get them to act right.

I'm on my 3rd MBP, and I have NEVER had to reinstall macos other than the times when I wanted to wipe and sell them. every other time its smooth sailing. no issues with upgrades, no other bullshyt, no freezing etc. also, when I do resell them, I am able to get back a sizeable chunk of money. even if it has been 4-5 years and what not.

I wanna jump in so bad fam, but I just paid 2100 for my kids gaming laptop for Christmas.

My current "personal" laptop is a Surface Pro 6
*hangs head in shame*