Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any talk of a new watching coming out?
It aint confirmed yet but word is it’ll be a minor upgrade if it does since they did the big upgrade last year.

Its really lookin like 2020 is the year across the entire apple lineup for upgrades. Iphone, apple watch, macbook, potential oled screen for 2020 ipad, etc

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My series 4 just stopped working. The crown when you push it in does nothing. Luckily I bought Apple Care on it because it's outside warranty. I thought Apple product quality was better than this.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Yea fukk an up grade. Prolly get my battery replaced and keep it pushing

Yea same here. My 6s is still pushing. I will get the next Macbook Pro that comes out later this year. Might upgrade the phone next year. But not to the latest model. Maybe a model 1-2 years behind so I can buy it outright at a cheaper price.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yea same here. My 6s is still pushing. I will get the next Macbook Pro that comes out later this year. Might upgrade the phone next year. But not to the latest model. Maybe a model 1-2 years behind so I can buy it outright at a cheaper price.

yea I was at the Apple store yesterday for a screen repair (it stopped responding but wasn’t cracked so they replaced it for free) and I played around with the new 16” pro. shyt was soo dope.
You must be waiting on the new 13” that’s supposed to come out later?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you buy a new one next year you can get a 5G model though.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they introduce 5G this year I’ll cop. I’m sure I’ll still get decent money for my XS max to fund it.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
yea I was at the Apple store yesterday for a screen repair (it stopped responding but wasn’t cracked so they replaced it for free) and I played around with the new 16” pro. shyt was soo dope.
You must be waiting on the new 13” that’s supposed to come out later?

Yea I'd actually prefer to get an Air but the current Air has those butterfly keyboards that are straight trash. There was a Coli breh that advised me to wait until the next line up of macbooks are released later this year. I'm looking to get into photography so many have suggested the Pro since it has more processing power. I'll wait till September and if the new Air isn't to my liking then I think I'll pull the trigger on the new 13" MBP. Maybe 16" but we'll see. I've just decided to upgrade my current Air this year. Will also look to get a nice Thinkpad for my home office/work (can't beat Windows for thinks like Excel and the like).

If you buy a new one next year you can get a 5G model though.

If they drop a 5G one then sure I'll cop, depending on the price. A lot of these new technology roll outs usually come with some bugs so I'm cool even waiting another year before upgrading.