Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
not sure but didn’t one of the recent Pixel phone eliminate the notch?

It has a hole punch which is the same thing. below are two pictures of videos that are shot in 18:9. With the notch you don't get any obstruction with 18:9 video( which is generally the widest people are shooting with on YouTube). With the hole punch you get obstruction with the video.

Gaming is the only scenario where the notch is a hindrance and the same applies for the hole punch design.

https://i.imgur.com/0dhDZTq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BVDGvfr.jpg

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Where do people propose to stick the Face ID components? Currently it’s a notch or a full top bezel.

I’ll take the notch.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
New Samsung note

It has a hole punch which is the same thing. below are two pictures of videos that are shot in 18:9. With the notch you don't get any obstruction with 18:9 video( which is generally the widest people are shooting with on YouTube). With the hole punch you get obstruction with the video.

Gaming is the only scenario where the notch is a hindrance and the same applies for the hole punch design.

https://i.imgur.com/0dhDZTq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BVDGvfr.jpg

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Yea same here. My 6s is still pushing. I will get the next Macbook Pro that comes out later this year. Might upgrade the phone next year. But not to the latest model. Maybe a model 1-2 years behind so I can buy it outright at a cheaper price.

Not anymore. Dropped my phone in the sink today :francis:

Buttons not working anymore so I'm upgrading. Only went for the iPhone 8 though. I'll still buy the phone out right later this year but I don't really care for the 11 right now to be honest. Got some other things to take care off and once I'm done I'll pay off the full balance.

Also, I still like the home button and Apple will drop something in the next year or so that might actually be must cop status. At least I got the 128 GB so that's good.

I'll see if I can get this 6s patched up and have it as my international/burner phone.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Buttons not working anymore so I'm upgrading. Only went for the iPhone 8 though. I'll still buy the phone out right later this year but I don't really care for the 11 right now to be honest. Got some other things to take care off and once I'm done I'll pay off the full balance.

Also, I still like the home button and Apple will drop something in the next year or so that might actually be must cop status. At least I got the 128 GB so that's good.

I'll see if I can get this 6s patched up and have it as my international/burner phone.
The 6s is water resistant (unofficially). You sure it’s fukked?

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The 6s is water resistant (unofficially). You sure it’s fukked?
i dropped mine in water as well (it was submerged for a good 5 secs or so) a couple of years back

all i had to do was get the battery replaced :whew: