Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I bought a 10ft USB type-c cable. The one they give you in the box is so short its not worth using. Plugged my Note9 up to this iPad Pro charger and it fast charges it. It's too bad my iPhone doesn't have a type-c port on it. That's about one of the only things Apple can do to get me to upgrade. That or drop the notch.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I bought a 10ft USB type-c cable. The one they give you in the box is so short its not worth using. Plugged my Note9 up to this iPad Pro charger and it fast charges it. It's too bad my iPhone doesn't have a type-c port on it. That's about one of the only things Apple can do to get me to upgrade. That or drop the notch.
The Samsung wireless duo cord is pretty damn long and they give you a big ass bigger than usual fast charging brick. Lol.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Samsung wireless duo cord is pretty damn long and they give you a big ass bigger than usual fast charging brick. Lol.
I have yet to buy a wireless charger. I've got the convertible one that fast charges from Samsung and came free with one of their phones. I'm just ready for everything to be type-c.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I have yet to buy a wireless charger. I've got the convertible one that fast charges from Samsung and came free with one of their phones. I'm just ready for everything to be type-c.
Yes me too..including noise canceling headphones..hopefully Bose does the USB C for the QC 45(whenever they come out since they definitely arent gonna be released end of the year).

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
You'll never have to worry about getting another iPhone ever again

Amazon strikes deal with Apple to sell new iPhones and iPads

XR, unless you need the extra money. 90% of a Max for hundreds less vs 8+ is what it really looks like.

Max is more than $100 better than 8+. If you aren't about to do shyt with the extra 100 go for the Max.

Screen is slightly better holding them side by side but nothing you notice in normal use, battery is a lot better. How much do you want a bigger phone it's the same phone at the end of the day. Much better battery and watching videos on a bigger screen made it worth the jump for me.

I got a extra 100 plus the 8 plus is cheaper.....
I’ll still probably get the max tho it really depends on who has the 256 in stock when I go to Walmart or target

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
UK brehs.

Very.co.uk offering £150 off the XS line when bought on their BNPL scheme, which is interest free for 12 months but you can pay it off in full earlier if you’d like.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I’m considering getting the HomePod.. maybe for Christmas.. for my new place.