Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Seems to me like you really don’t like apple products considering your constant negativity about it. Maybe you should look at other options?
He can say what he wanna say .he dont got to kiss anyone's ass to call out flaws in the system. The Weak nygga era is fukking horrible. Always tap dancing.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Thing is I'm not negative on Apple products. Apple isn't above criticism and I'm not an Apple fanboy or apologist. If I see someone make the claim that iPhones don't freeze up and have issues while Android phones constantly have issues I'm gonna call bullshyt on that because like I said in my experience my Note9 is more stable than my iPhone X. That's not to say that my iPhone X is a buggy mess but that is to say using an app like YouTube on my iPhone it once in a while becomes unresponsive.

Saying that is not being negative. R=G is negative on Apple products.

Saying you can’t be a hater because you’re constantly purchasing Apple products means what? That you’re not a sheep? Don’t know when this started but every Apple event I will follow Macrumors live-threads. I’ll watch people rip Apple all throughout the event, and every last one of them will be in the pre-order threads posting their order numbers. That’s sheep behavior and I’ve seen you do the same for the longest.

You’re right that no company is above criticism especially Apple. The problem is you’ll list all these problems and still cop them. I mean of course you copped the new iPad Pro and then criticize that. Like I said, rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After a month with the Xs, battery life is buns but it does load everything smooth as fukk. They put a bigger battery in this thing and drop the price it’ll be flawless:ehh:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
They really fukked up the FaceTime interface and iMessage photos... I’m still not over that.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After a month with the Xs, battery life is buns but it does load everything smooth as fukk. They put a bigger battery in this thing and drop the price it’ll be flawless:ehh:

What kinda battery time you getting :lupe: I’m about a wk in, but I’m android trained so I’m a frugal battery nikka

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all use chrome? Tweets are all cut off on here, and when I move the screen to get rid of the controls on the bottom or bring me back up, it makes the whole page jump up or down like it’s stuttering

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Thing is I'm not negative on Apple products. Apple isn't above criticism and I'm not an Apple fanboy or apologist. If I see someone make the claim that iPhones don't freeze up and have issues while Android phones constantly have issues I'm gonna call bullshyt on that because like I said in my experience my Note9 is more stable than my iPhone X. That's not to say that my iPhone X is a buggy mess but that is to say using an app like YouTube on my iPhone it once in a while becomes unresponsive.

Saying that is not being negative. R=G is negative on Apple products.
You can’t have constructive criticism or gripes with Apple products. It’s either you all in or you’re a hater :mjgrin:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Y’all use chrome? Tweets are all cut off on here, and when I move the screen to get rid of the controls on the bottom or bring me back up, it makes the whole page jump up or down like it’s stuttering
I use chrome only on TheColi. I was getting too many pop-ups on safari.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
No I'm not. Again nobody goes out and spends a grand plus on a device they hate from a company they hate.

Coming from an iPad Air 2 to that 12.9 joint yeah it's awkward to handle in comparison. It was the same when I went from the iPad Mini to the Air 2.
When are you gonna start seeking female companionship and stop spending all your paper on tech?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What kinda battery time you getting :lupe: I’m about a wk in, but I’m android trained so I’m a frugal battery nikka
im left with about 30% at the end of the day. i dont use low power mode but i do got screen time turned off. mainly read books, news articles, and forums on my phone. i read the Xr n Xs Max get better battery life. I dont regret it tho. this gonna be a 5 year phone, the size is perfect n like i said it runs smooth:janice:

Thinking about copping the Max 512... I have a 256 X right now. Anyone here had a 256x and went to the max 512? How is it?
aint got the Max but i got the 512GB Xs. space is worth it, Tidal downloads take up a lot of space for that CD quality sound:wow:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Anyone recommend the XR? I currently have a 64gb 6+. the battery life is shyt and it's very glitchy, can't decide if I wanna get an XR or 8+.