Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Their standard cables are indeed trash, but they must make their usb-c cables with better materials or something because Ive had that one going on a year and it hasnt started splitting or anything yet. I bend it and pack it in bags and everything.
Its got a much thicker sheathing as its meant for use for their laptop line.
For the price paid for the phones, everything in that fukkin box should be premium. Thick cables like the USB-C ones, and a 10w power brick like what comes with the iPads. Penny pinching at its finest

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
Pretty sure I'll be locking in this XR pre-order friday brehs. Just in the mood for something different coming from my 8+.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I wish I could get the Apple Watch 4 but my iPhone isn't my daily phone. They should look into making the watch a stand alone product. When I'm using my Note the AW would be so gimped.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Saw one of these at Best Buy and said screw it and bought it. Was using it with my Note9 today and it's surprisingly functional without the iPhone. I just turn on the hotspot on my Note and it can get on the internet and do all sorts of shyt.

I loaded it up with music and i'll be switching back to my iPhone X later today to see the full experience but off today it's still a device I'd have on when using my Note even being a but handicapped without the iPhone. It's still a better smart watch than my Fitbit Ionic without the IPhone on me.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What case do you guys have for your XS Max? I might get one, but I'm the type of dude that needs a case (and probably AppleCare too).