Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
They can't even make Lightning cables that don't end up fraying at the end. I had to buy 3rd party braided cables to avoid all my cables breaking.

Apple does all this for the money. If they went to UCB Type-C it would probably hurt their accessory sales.
What other reason is there to do business except for money

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
shyt ain’t work. They should’ve never touched shyt that wasn’t broken... again. Johnny ive fukking this Apple experience up and u yes man nikkas act like this shyt is the best idea ever:camby:
Bruh wtf are you talking about I was just trying to be helpful because I was slightly curious my self (I haven't face timed with ios12 yet) to see if it was really gone.

I didn’t state my opinion on it one way or the other tho so miss me with that fan boy shyt. :dahell:

Anyway. After reading some more I saw on apple forums they did remove it. That’s fukked up since they just added all the filters and stuff. Hopefully they bring it back.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What other reason is there to do business except for money
There's a difference in doing business in good faith and purposely doing things to exploit your customers.

Industry standards exist to benefit everyone. USB type-c is an industry standard. Apple has infact embraced it elsewhere like on laptops.

Even the Nintendo Switch uses type-c and Nintendo is notorious for using proprietary cables.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There's a difference in doing business in good faith and purposely doing things to exploit your customers.

Industry standards exist to benefit everyone. USB type-c is an industry standard. Apple has infact embraced it elsewhere like on laptops.

Even the Nintendo Switch uses type-c and Nintendo is notorious for using proprietary cables.
Bluetooth headphones still havent really crossed over with usb c..how long do you think it will take??

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

In good faith lmao? Didn’t read past that. This is America bro. McDonalds sells poison Coca Cola sells poison. Apple likes proprietary cables; like let’s get serious here. Just don’t buy the product it’s not a necessity.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
The changelist for iOS 12.0.1 includes:
  • Fixes an issue where some iPhone XS devices do not immediately charge when connected to a lightening cable.
  • Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone XS devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4 GHz instead of 5 GHz.
  • Restores the original position of the ".?123" key on the iPad keyboard.
  • Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps.
  • Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable.
Dead the fake outrage from people who never intended on getting the phone. Folks making whole videos for a product that was barely 2 weeks old, I already told y'all about that clown anyway

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The changelist for iOS 12.0.1 includes:
  • Fixes an issue where some iPhone XS devices do not immediately charge when connected to a lightening cable.
  • Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone XS devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4 GHz instead of 5 GHz.
  • Restores the original position of the ".?123" key on the iPad keyboard.
  • Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps.
  • Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable.
Dead the fake outrage from people who never intended on getting the phone. Folks making whole videos for a product that was barely 2 weeks old, I already told y'all about that clown anyway
wheres the patch to fix the cell reception?:lupe:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I would definitely get the regular size iPhone if Apple brought back the smart battery case.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
They can't even make Lightning cables that don't end up fraying at the end. I had to buy 3rd party braided cables to avoid all my cables breaking.

Apple does all this for the money. If they went to UCB Type-C it would probably hurt their accessory sales.
during the 5 years i've had an iphone with lightning cable, I've only had 2 cable go out. they were both braided and cost $30-35. lucky i had my discount. my official and store brand apple chargers never fukk up.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
during the 5 years i've had an iphone with lightning cable, I've only had 2 cable go out. they were both braided and cost $30-35. lucky i had my discount. my official and store brand apple chargers never fukk up.
dudes think they can rip out usb cords from the wire every day wrap it around everything every which way and the cord is supposed to stay pristine. i could see if people were removing the cords and handling them properly and they fray for no reason.

leoc

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Should i update to ios12 on my iphone x or will it slow my phone down