Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

drifter

Superstar
Daps
This even with the payment plans

Yeah, these phones ain't moving like they used to.

Last year I copped a sliver X and had to end up sending it back to Apple, thought I was assed out for the next month but got another one 4 days later through Best Buy with no issue. And there was more demand last year, these things aren't selling out idc what the shipping dates show.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
shytting me twitter going crazy these phones will sell out you can book that

Nope. Fall for these Jordans tactics if you want to everyone that wants one will get one and even if you don't get it 9/21, you won't have to wait as long as past iPhones

Last year they had problems making the phone yet Walmart & Target around here doing deals, carriers doing reservations yet getting shipments in the next week. Like I said I had AT&T telling me they were out for the next month trying to get me to sign some bs reservation list and Best Buy was pushing them shyts out the whole time nonstop. I know it's not their fault and they can't forecast shipments, but all I'm saying is don't fall for the hype.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I wish they'd replace the 64gb option with 128gb instead. I've had my 6s for a number of years now and am just barely touching 60gb as it is.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
i have an 8, think im just gonna cop last years X thru verizon, and give the 8 to my daughter she has a 6s

Talking to Verizon last night, they said updating to the og X would only be an extra $12 a month after trade-in. That comes up to less than $300 Out of pocket and $600 for the total pricr. The new chip they're using does sound like it will be a moderate improvement, but this seems like it would be quite a savings. Plus, I'm fine with my 6s's performance already.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Anybody bought any cases on amazon for the max yet?

I ordered a clear one, but also ordered a saddle brown leather from apple. Debating on canceling one lol. I got the apple care with theft so kinda want to use phone naked and buy a sleeve for when its in my pocket

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just ordered the Xs max which is my first ever iPhone. Gonna be checking the website for shipping updates every hour now :mjlol:

Im doing store pick up so i will be picking up durinf lunch lol. My apple watch is shipping to the crib but my girl will be working from home so i should be good.

Gonna throw my X and Series 2 on ebay next friday

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Battery life is ASS. fukk that, no cop.
I have to charge this stupid thing every night, yet my gearS3 lasts 3 days. Likely due to the bulk (bigger battery)
I hate that I have to buy a Tizen or Android unit to get multiple days of battery life..
You gonna be wearin ya watch to sleep? :comeon: