Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THis like the only aftermarket case i found that’s available by the time the Max gets here. Everything else on Amazon is weeks after smh

Miracase Liquid Silicone Case Compatible with iPhone Xs Max 6.5 inch (2018), Gel Rubber Full Body Protection Shockproof Cover Case Drop Protection Case (Black)

Daps
THis like the only aftermarket case i found that’s available by the time the Max gets here. Everything else on Amazon is weeks after smh

Miracase Liquid Silicone Case Compatible with iPhone Xs Max 6.5 inch (2018), Gel Rubber Full Body Protection Shockproof Cover Case Drop Protection Case (Black)

What about the xs will fit ? I'm thinking about getting a dbrand case as well

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Man I’m going to the xfinity wireless store tomorrow to upgrade the both 7+‘S to the 2 Max’s. Hopefully I can get them on launch day.

Already ordered 2 otter box max cases, and screen glass, 7plus was a trooper no issues.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man I’m going to the xfinity wireless store tomorrow to upgrade the both 7+‘S to the 2 Max’s. Hopefully I can get them on launch day.

Already ordered 2 otter box max cases, and screen glass, 7plus was a trooper no issues.

I Got a cheapo clear case to show off the gold phone but the Otterbox commuter has been a case I liked to use in the past. Thinking more and more about not using a case since I got the apple care on it lol

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm trying to understand their rationale for that low ass resolution.

If it wasn't for the continuity between all my Apple devices, I would've been gone by now on these phones. They got me though :snoop:
Forcing the devs to target too many different resolutions would cause mass app fragmentation, more than there already is (some apps don’t fill the whole screen on the X, and never will).
All the resolutions are based upon multiples of the old ones. 1080p is not possible to stay in line with the rest of the iPhone line.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Played with my coworkers X today. I want something just slightly smaller than this 6s+ i got, but i didn't like that it's narrower. Especially since i normally lock my screen in portrait mode.