Official Apple 9/10/19 Special Event Thread: “By Innovation Only” 1PM ET

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
companies need to stop annual phone releases, or at least stop with the annual shows/reveals. i get it, they got sales to make, but for what % of the world is an annual tweak of the camera and +30 mins of battery life cause for upgrade/new phone. my charges don't drop until i cross the 3 year mark.

anyway, i have nothing nice to say nor am i moved by this...so i'll KIM

edit: wait, the big changes between the models is all the shyt they're doing with cameras/lens. at a certain point if you're that into pictures, you might need to just cop a dslr and truly get into photography. :dead:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
companies need to stop annual phone releases, or at least stop with the annual shows/reveals. i get it, they got sales to make, but for what % of the world is an annual tweak of the camera and +30 mins of battery life cause for upgrade/new phone. my charges don't drop until i cross the 3 year mark.

The battery is 4-5 hours more and this camera update is the most substantial ones they’ve had.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The battery is 4-5 hours more and this camera update is the most substantial ones they’ve had.
i just read that the 11 (likely the base model) is a +1 hr life span over the XR...which model to which model represents 5 more hours? furthermore, as a working person, i never run my damn battery down anyway, you gotta LIVE on your phone (or have an old phone) to be in the red with any regularity

and again, if you're that into photography, get a real camera. and yes, i know plenty of people who have become good photographers with their phones, yet that % of people is so slim it doesn't warrant annual releases for phones these days

peppe

Superstar
Daps
fukk these rumor c*nts. Hyping shyt up and then its not being delivered.

No tile
No new macbook
No new airpods

I can be a leaker too just say apple might release ....

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

edit: wait, the big changes between the models is all the shyt they're doing with cameras/lens. at a certain point if you're that into pictures, you might need to just cop a dslr and truly get into photography. :dead:
You'd be surprised just how many people out there that are obsessed with having the newest shyt. I have a friend that changes phones every three months. He'll switch between all the different phone types to try out all the different technology out there. I personally don't get it. My phone is through my job and we can only switch them out when something is actually broke with them. I just got the XR last week to replace the 6 Plus that I had since a few months after it dropped. Even then I keep my phones forever.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
chartoftheday_5824_ios_iphone_compatibility_n.jpg
Ya so how would you be left out? You gettin this years iOS, and if you wait till next year you get the new phone that launches alongside ios14:patrice:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
no airpods?????????????????

Then shyts are trash. Get the Powerbeats.

But......this keynote was meh. The Pro is a good look if you wanna phone to hold you down for a minute. I’m on an 8+ because I don’t wanna let go of TouchID but these new phones are very tempting.